This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Highly Credentialed RN Seeking Nursing Educator Role
Committed to innovative training, mentorship, and preceptorship processes and eager to apply
strong clinical skills, a solid work ethic to uphold confidentiality, and xxxxxxssion for providing superior care.
- Dynamic Nursing Educator who exhibits proven skills in Pediatric / Adult Critical Care, ICU, PICU, Neurosurgery, Trauma, Adult / Pediatric Burns, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, XXXXXXLS, and Post-Anesthesia Care, and who continually promotes quality medical care across wide-ranging healthcare environments.
- DNP Candidate who directs the delivery of responsible xxxxxxtient care for all ages based on industry and / or facility standards of practices, and who historically demonstrates a calm mindset in high-stress situations.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who applies talent with fast-xxxxxxced, multi-unit facility optimization, including actively delivering results-focused mentorship, leadership, and preceptorship to build top nursing teams.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with healthcare teams, xxxxxxtients, and families, and who contributes up-to-date knowledge of national care management trends and statistics.
Intensive Care Unit
- Utilize broad scope of industry knowledge to deliver excellence in clinical leadership, education, and mentorship for a top-performing team of healthcare professionals, including expertly monitoring and facilitating quality-focused xxxxxxtient outcomes while coordinating continuing education efforts for nursing staff.
- Collaborate with management to develop unit-specific quality assurance projects, including researching best practices and consulting with healthcare teams to advance practice and improve clinical outcomes.
Registered Nurse ￨ XXXXXXLS Instructor ￨ Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit ￨ Neurosurgery
- Capitalized on the opportunity to promote individualized and group clinical leadership, mentorship, and education in Pediatric ICU and Neurosurgery, including serving as an integral xxxxxxtient advocate promoting superior pediatric critical care in alignment with physician treatment plans and healthcare goals.
RN Per Diem
Critical Care ￨ Trauma Recovery
- Exhibited wide-ranging nursing abilities in Critical Care and Trauma Recovery for a broad xxxxxxtient population.
- Delivered continued excellence in xxxxxxtient care within a fast-xxxxxxced Critical Care area, including building and sustaining productive healthcare operations by serving as the go-to preceptor for newly hired nursing staff.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Xxxxxxge Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Pediatric Critical Care ￨ Adult Critical Care
- Strategically steered high-quality, individualized care for both adults and pediatric xxxxxxtients, including proactively assessing conditions, as well as collaborating with physicians to initiate essential treatment plans.
Per Diem Registered Nurse
- Expertly performed critical care nursing of xxxxxxtients, including comprehensively observing xxxxxxtients, reporting changes, and handling reactions to medications and / or treatments in alignment with individual medical needs.
Registered Nurse ￨ Clinical Educator
- Played a vital role in delivering results-generating clinical education for various healthcare professionals in Adult and Pediatric Burns, Trauma, Critical Care, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, XXXXXXLS, and Post-Anesthesia Care.
- Contributed solid communication and interpersonal relations talents toward building mutually beneficial relationships with medical professionals for optimal leadership, mentorship, and preceptorship performance.
Doctor of Nursing Practice (Projected October 2017) Wilkes University
Master of Science in Nursing California State University, Fresno
Bachelor of Science in Nursing California State University, Fresno
Associate of Science in Nursing Fresno City College
CITI Certificate (No. 10575646)
Nurse Practitioner Furnishing (No. xxxxxx)
Registered Nurse (No. 44908) California Board of Registered Nursing
BLS Instructor (2016 2018) American Heart Association
CCRN (Since 2009) American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider (2014 2016) American Heart Association
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (XXXXXXLS) Instructor (2015 2017) American Heart Association
Central Valley Chapter of Central Venous Access Nurses
American Association of Critical Care Nurses Central Valley Chapter
American Association of Critical-Care Nurses ￨ Central California Critical Care Consortium
California Association for Nurse Practitioners ￨ National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Extensive Professional Presentations Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!