This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 20 years of experience in education; possesses excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in simplifying complex concepts, assessing student progress and implementing individualized solutions to promote growth.
- Dynamic communication abilities, instrumental to forming positive relationships and providing excellent service.
- Well versed in developing highly effective curriculum in math, science, reading, writing, health and technology.
First Transit Corporation, Bourbonnias, Illinois; Transportation Specialist 2009-Present
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
Kennedy Middle School, Kankakee, Illinois; Teacher 1994-2014
- Fulfilled critical teaching position for students in fourth, fifth and sixth grade.
- Contributed extensively to student growth and development throughout implementation of effective motivational and educational tactics; promoted enhanced student engagement.
- Thoroughly assessed and tracked student performance; compiled and analyzed data.
- Fulfilled multiple leadership positions including Grade Level Leader, Principals Team Member, PTO Representative and Curriculum Council Representative.
- Streamlined existing processes to address concerns, resolve issues and increase efficiency.
- Heavily involved in textbook selection, curriculum development and ensuring adherence to standards.
Bentley Elementary School, New Lenox, Illinois; Teacher 1990-1994
- Gained valuable exposure to successful daily teaching processes, including curriculum development, lesson plan creation and implementing effective strategies to promote student growth.
- Established positive parent relationships at open house and maintained open lines of communication throughout school year.
- Utilized strong academic knowledge to identify areas of weakness and develop needs based action plans to encourage student development.
- Recognized with President Clinton s Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award; obtained status within top 1% of nation s schools.
- Provided support to team of Teachers; developed and implemented strategies to improve performance throughout entire school.
Master Degree in Leadership, Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnias, IL; 2011
100+ hour practicum focusing on school budgeting, student disabilities, student transportation, literacy, school safety, due process and rights of teachers.
Master Degree in Teaching, National-Louis University, Wheaton, IL; 1992
Bachelor in Business Management/Communications, Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL; 1983
Teacher Effectiveness Training
Disciplining in Love and Logic Training
Global Compliance Training
Focused on AIDS/HIV, Blood borne Pathogens, Discrimination, General Harassment, Needs of Disabled, Sexual Harassment.
CDL Class B License
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!