This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Goal-Oriented Chief of Staff who offers a background in High-Level Administrative / Legal Support, Paralegal Operations, Team Building / Training, Strategic Financial Analysis, Account Management, Correspondence Drafting, Social Media Management, Project Management / Tracking, and Client Relations.
- Out-of-the-Box Thinker who drives business success by exhibiting synergistic team building talents, as well as sharp analytical abilities and attention-to-detail to deliver goals on time within deadline-driven environments.
- Excellent Communicator who seamlessly liaises among C-level executives, public- / private-sector professionals, government officials, legal teams, business shareholders, board members, and a diverse clientele.
- Successfully wrote company s press releases as Chief of Staff for Maga Design Group, Inc., including writing and submitting applications for awards programs (e.g. Best Places to Work, GovStar Awards ) and further managed a popular Blog section of social media efforts, including first draft of diverse entries.
- Served as department s Assistant Team Member for Smith Anderson Blount Mitchell Dorsett & Jernigan, and further chaired 2003 s Team in Triangle Walk for Diabetes to achieve a 5th Place ranking in fundraising.
- Delivered organizational and clerical support to Timmis & Inman s partner in his capacity as an association president, including coordinating recruitment efforts and editing and publishing a newsletter.
- Led case preparation initiatives as Legal Assistant for Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, including cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, North Carolina Supreme Court, and the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- Co-coordinated transition from Barrister to a Novell local area network using WordPerfect for Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein, and functioned as troubleshooter and help desk support for computer applications.
- Conceptualized and developed a new automated network forms file database, backup, and archive.
Chief of Staff
Capitalize on the opportunity to coordinate efforts between CEO and staff for this creative information design agency, including serving as gatekeeper and scheduler for all internal and client-facing meetings involving the CEO.
Direct accounts team s use of Zoho CRM system, including training staff in system operations, preparing weekly Pipeline and Top Ten Deals Reports for sales meetings, and preparing all analytical reports for CFO and CEO.
Demonstrate experience maintaining CEO Action List for all current projects and business development efforts.
Track all special projects for company, including monitoring projects and briefing status for the Leadership Team.
Monitor CEO s email, including responding, creating calendar entries, forwarding email, and tracking completion.
Plan and book travel for CEO and his family for business and personal trips, along with reconciling business credit card reports, preparing and submitting expense reports to CFO, and monitoring financial accounts for CEO.
Plan and execute companywide events, including trainings, luncheons, and Board of Advisors meetings.
Utilize broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward serving as gatekeeper to company principal, President / Chairman / COO of a NASDAQ publicly traded company, including managing calendars and contacts and setting up conferences and business dinners for all board and shareholder meetings.
Exhibit solid communication skills toward screening all calls, email, and mail; coordinating and managing domestic and international business and personal travel; and preparing wide-ranging correspondence and legal documents relating to Board of Directors, shareholders, potential investors, and active company patent litigation.
Spearhead enhanced operations by monitoring social networking sites for posts related to company / products.
Legal Administrative Assistant
Drove administrative success by proactively supporting litigation partner / State Bar president and estate planning partner / NC House member, including assisting Assistant Team Manager for a seamless department.
Drafted and revised pleadings, wills, court forms, and firm-related financial forms, and conducted essential internet research to locate witnesses, backgrounds, corporate information, case law, and statutes.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Resume Page Two (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Contributed strong multitasking proficiencies toward performing medical malpractice / personal injury paralegal duties, including interviews with clients; research and collection of medical records; contact and retention of expert witnesses; preparation of pleadings, discovery documents, trial, and deposition; and research on the internet.
Paralegal ￨ Claims Coordinator
Led targeted medical malpractice / personal injury initiatives, including handling client interviews, research and collection of medical records, contact and retention of expert witnesses, preparation of pleadings and discovery documents, trial preparation, coordination of and assistance with focus groups, and preparation of PP presentations.
Paralegal ￨ Administrative Assistant
Expertly performed comprehensive paralegal and administrative tasks for the OGC - Latin America, Middle East and Africa Region, including drafting dealer and distributor agreements, managing products liability and dealer-related litigation, coordinating pending matters with outside counsel, and drafting monthly reports on legal activities.
Coordinated international and domestic travel arrangements, along with maintaining electronic and paper filing systems and preparing necessary financial reports and / or documents for the department.
Legal Secretary ￨ Assistant
Strategically steered secretarial and legal assistant duties for the Operating Partner of this commercial litigator firm, including performing valuable internet and Lexis research, coordinating a high-volume caseload for Litigation Section, and performing diverse clerical and paralegal work on complex litigation matters to maximize firm success.
Analyzed accounts for clients with multiple litigation matters, and analyzed case results for audit inquiry requests.
Effectively performed legal assistant duties within various Metro Detroit-based temporary assignments, including handling diverse employment and products liability litigation and corporate and commercial real estate.
Completed assignments, including those with the Big 3 automotive companies and a locally based national retailer.
Legal Assistant ￨ Secretary
Played a vital role in performing legal support initiatives for the largest and most technologically advanced legal firm in North Carolina, including facilitating research on news articles affecting firm and clients on critical cases.
Proactively assisted in monitoring pending legislation and political contributions, and drafted key correspondence.
Coordinated linkage of legislative client websites to firm s website, along with demonstrating skills in writing a column on legal citation and performing essential formatting and styling of firm s newsletter to boost success.
Handled set up, hosting, and supervision of staff at business and social client development events.
Delivered high-quality support in areas of litigation, research, corporate and international law, personal injury, government relations, health care, immigration, Social Security, workers compensation, real estate, collections, and domestic law, including preparing drafts and final pleadings and coordinating all schedules and client court dates.
Optimized operations by maintaining accounting systems, assisting with computerization of office procedures and related records, maintaining attorney time / billing data, and preparing all billings and client databases.
Built productive operations as Doffermyre s sole Legal Secretary tasked with supervising law clerks / interns.
~ Additional Program Coordinator and Public School Educator Experience Provided Upon Request ~
Bachelor of Arts in English & Women s Studies (Dean s List) University of Virginia
Microsoft Outlook ￨ PC / Mac Platforms￨ Zoho CRM ￨ DocsOpen ￨ Lexis ￨ Adobe Professional Photoshop ￨ InteGrade
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!