This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 20 years of experience leading high performance teams and delivering excellent service within the telecommunication industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward developing innovative solutions to meet individualized needs. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Visionary Executive with 20+ years of experience directing operations within the telecommunication industry.
- Proven track record of spearheading process improvement initiatives to optimize efficiency.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of field operations, OSP functions and maintaining adherence to policies/procedures.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills; experienced in coaching high performance teams.
Field Operations Management
Business Process Improvement
MS Office Suite
Altice USA, Brooklyn, NY 2016-Present
Director, Field Service
- Fulfill critical executive level position, focusing heavily on business development, managing operating/capital costs and designing individualized solutions.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout all operations.
- Responsibilities include budget management, forecasting and conducting thorough fact-based analysis.
Cablevision Systems Corporation, Brooklyn, NY 2012-2016
Director Field Service
- Received multiple merit based promotion due to strong industry knowledge and management skills.
- Assumed key leadership position, ensuring effective delivery and top notch service to subscribers throughout territory.
- Leveraged strong management and organizational abilities to oversee operating and capital costs.
- Implemented highly effective business strategies to increase overall efficiency.
- Chief responsibilities included budget management, solution development and overseeing a successful union campaign.
- Recognized as Company favorable CBA; sat at negotiation table for 3 year period.
Area Operations Manager, Bronx, NY 2002-2012
- Strategically oversaw 75 direct reports, focusing heavily on performance management, task delegation and optimizing service delivery.
- Ensured on time completion of repairs and installations of optimum television, optimum online and optimum voice services for cable subscribers.
- Collaborated extensively with various business units to streamline day to day operations across company.
- Maintained adherence to company policies and procedures; performed thorough field inspections.
- Contributed extensively to on boarding process; conducted in depth training to improve team performance.
- Continually met and exceeded team goals and objectives.
Director of Operations, Brooklyn, NY 2000-2002
Area Operations Manager, Brooklyn, NY 1995-2000
Tech Advance Service, Bronx, NY / Brooklyn, NY 1991-1995
Field Service Supervisor, Bronx, NY 1989-1991
United States Army Reserves; 1981-1986
Completed Extensive Training in Workplace Harassment II, Code of Conduct, Finance and Business Acumen, Competition Training, Union Awareness Course, Union Negotiations, Tools of the Management Trade, Respect in the Workplace, Whale Done - Session I, Fiber Splicing Certificate, Coaching for Impact and STOP for Supervision
MOS- Combat Medic
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!