This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global oil / gas and engineering operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above engineering, field operations, data management, and supervisory challenges to achieve winning outcomes, and has been previously recognized for job excellence with company commendations.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level executives, engineering decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to attain domestic and /or international objectives.
Master s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Fork Lift Operator s License Licensed in Canada ￨ Trained by Baker Hughes
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward performing detailed in-line inspections as a Field Technician, including leading all facets of repair, preparation, testing, and calibrations of tools for delivery to a large-scale customer base.
- Maximized administrative efficiency by handling high-volume data downloads and transfers to the company s database.
- Served as a professional driver for the company, along with performing safe and accurate fork lift operations per goals.
Agent ￨ Operations Support
- Capitalized on the opportunity to coordinate high-volume ground services during time-sensitive flight preparations.
- Consistently ensured seamless operations for this major global air transport company while driving process success.
- Strategically steered safety-focused security operations across multiple properties in Ohio and Xxxxxx, including effectively securing properties and performing comprehensive interior and exterior patrols per key company protocols.
- Led targeted shift-based decision-making among a top-notch staff, including prioritizing workflow to achieve objectives.
Mechanical Engineer ￨ Flight Engineer ￨ Shift Supervisor
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic engineering acumen toward performing in multiple roles to meet and / or exceed company goals, including promptly and accurately repairing and controlling gas turbine engines.
- Optimized labor resources to attain objectives by mentoring and managing details-focused teams as a Shift Supervisor.
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!