This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global oil / gas and engineering operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above engineering, field operations, data management, and supervisory challenges to achieve winning outcomes, and has been previously recognized for job excellence with company commendations.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level executives, engineering decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to attain domestic and /or international objectives.
Master s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Fork Lift Operator s License Licensed in Canada ￨ Trained by Baker Hughes
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward performing detailed in-line inspections as a Field Technician, including leading all facets of repair, preparation, testing, and calibrations of tools for delivery to a large-scale customer base.
- Maximized administrative efficiency by handling high-volume data downloads and transfers to the company s database.
- Served as a professional driver for the company, along with performing safe and accurate fork lift operations per goals.
Agent ￨ Operations Support
- Capitalized on the opportunity to coordinate high-volume ground services during time-sensitive flight preparations.
- Consistently ensured seamless operations for this major global air transport company while driving process success.
- Strategically steered safety-focused security operations across multiple properties in Ohio and Xxxxxx, including effectively securing properties and performing comprehensive interior and exterior patrols per key company protocols.
- Led targeted shift-based decision-making among a top-notch staff, including prioritizing workflow to achieve objectives.
Mechanical Engineer ￨ Flight Engineer ￨ Shift Supervisor
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic engineering acumen toward performing in multiple roles to meet and / or exceed company goals, including promptly and accurately repairing and controlling gas turbine engines.
- Optimized labor resources to attain objectives by mentoring and managing details-focused teams as a Shift Supervisor.
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!