This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of providing legal administrative support. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward aiding multiple Partners and Associates. To complement this background, I offer strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Dedicated legal support Professional with 15 years of experience providing administrative support to multiple Partners and Associates throughout various legal departments.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations throughout fast paced office environments.
- Extensive experience preparing pleadings, briefs and draft requests, as well as scheduling depositions and court hearings.
MS Office Suite
Withers Bergman LLP 2012-Present
Tax Controversy Legal Secretary
- Utilize legal knowledge, coupled with strong administrative skills, to successfully provide support to 3 individuals, one at the Partner level.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills throughout document processing, meeting coordination, call management and scheduling of events.
- Maintain efficiency throughout all daily office operations.
- Interface daily with clients and attorneys, successfully resolving inquiries and relaying information to appropriate parties.
Brody & Browne LLP 2010-2012
Litigation Legal Secretary
- Completed daily activities to support 3 individuals within an employment and commercial litigation firm.
- Associated duties included deposition scheduling, expense report management and directing client inquiries to the appropriate parties.
- Successfully prepared pleadings, briefs and draft requests.
Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP 2009-2010
- Successfully supported five partners and associates, maintaining efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Performed tasks for multiple departments, including litigation, corporate, tax, real estate and trust/estates.
- Responsibilities included, document processing, call management, scheduling, expense report processing and resolving client inquiries.
- Utilized Elite Webview Direct to track attorney time.
Shearman & Sterling LLP 2001-2009
Corporate and Litigation Legal Secretary
- Provided key support to Partners and Associates in multiple departments, with associated responsibilities including subpoena preparation, legal document processing, calendar management and travel coordination.
- Served as a liaison between clients and attorneys, ensuring rapid inquiry resolution.
- Utilized Carpe Diem to input attorney time sheets.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Berkeley College; 1999-2002
Notary Public Certification, State of New York
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!