This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Versatile, innovative Writer eager to contribute 5 years of experience in multiple industries
to a progressive organization.
- Detail oriented Professional possessing a proven track record writing in many different voices.
- Regarded for strong creative abilities, along with proofreading and editing skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to effectively interfacing with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend Korean and Spanish.
Innovative Solution Development
Training & Development
Client Relationship Management
Human Resource Services
Freelance Writer/Proofreader 2013-2014
- Fulfilled key proofreading and editing role throughout multiple freelance writing assignments.
- Collaborated extensively with business professionals, students and non-native English speakers.
Quicken Loans 2011-2013
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to identify client needs and develop innovative, individualized financial and mortgage solutions.
- Utilized industry expertise to rapidly resolve client inquiries, conduct credit evaluations and underwrite loan documents.
- Conducted thorough follow-up, key to promoting client satisfaction and retention.
Chungdahm Learning Institute, Korea 2010-2011
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills throughout deployment of highly effective English language, speech and debate curriculums.
- Implemented principles of differentiated learning to maximize growth and development of individual students while simultaneously increasing TOEFL testing scores.
- Championed process improvement initiatives throughout strategically designing college level curriculum.
Canadian Parliament, Skeena-Bulkley Valley, Ottawa, Canada 2009
Nathan Cullen: NDP Representative
- Resourcefully conducted research regarding internal and foreign affairs.
- Utilized findings to write detailed press releases.
- Responsible for attending Caucus and Democratic Committee meetings for the New Democratic Party of Canada.
- Performed thorough Nuclear Energy and Development research regarding the Medical Isotope Shortage caused by the failure of the Nuclear Power Facility at Chalk River.
Department of Veterans Affairs, Michigan 2005
- Assumed key role providing administrative support throughout daily operations, with associated responsibilities including correspondence management, streamlining office processes and call management.
- Exemplified top notch interpersonal skills throughout daily client interactions and inquiry resolutions.
Master of Fine Arts, Fiction, Columbia University; In Progress
Bachelor of Arts, English, University of Michigan; 2007-2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!