This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Project Management ~ Engineering ~ Technology ~ Science ~ Staff Leadership ~ Production Operations
- Solid project management experience with the ability to identify requirements, allocate resources, and facilitate delivery within timeline, scope, and budget parameters.
- Well-versed in space engineering technology, cosmology, aerospace, satellite communications, rocket propulsion, orbital mechanics, remote sensing, space law, and aircraft design.
- Strategically lead teams to maximize use of resources, boost productivity, minimize expenses, and achieve aggressive deadlines.
- Highly skilled at connecting with and managing people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Able to evaluate existing processes, systems, and procedures to uncover areas of weakness, and proactively implement solutions and controls that streamline operations.
Effectively steer forward-moving projects while fostering an environment of accountability and quality improvement.
Constantly strive to optimize profitability, product integrity, cost control and sustainability through outstanding estimating, problem solving and negotiating capabilities.
Accomplished at communicating with key stakeholders and prioritizing initiatives to fuel efficiency and achieve business performance goals.
- Possess an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Bilingual (English & Kiswahili) with exceptional critical thinking, research, supervisory, financial and interpersonal skills.
PhD in Business Administration, Management of Engineering & Technology (in progress)
North Central University
Current GPA: 3.871
Dean s List
Master of Science in Space Studies
American Military University, 2015
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, 2006
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
U.S. Air Force Reserves, Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA, 2010 to Present
Executive Flight Commander, Career Advisor, Health Administration Manager
- Championed automation of performance metrics by using software such as Microsoft Access, SharePoint and program assessment rating tool.
- Spearheaded planning and design of new locker room to accommodate over 45 personnel, and strategically redesigned customer welcome area to accommodate over 100 personnel.
- Project-managed construction of numerous facilities in Iraq in alignment with six-month timeframe.
- Independently managed, recognized, and coordinated 150+ personnel including awards and decorations, orientation, motivation and career guidance.
- Leveraged strong administrative skills toward maintaining personnel records, processing payments, and streamlining flight plan.
- Anticipate, plan and respond accordingly to changing priorities and demands.
Vaupell Plastics Inc., Seattle, WA, 2006 to 2015
1st Shift Supervisor
- Directed, trained, mentored and supervised personnel in engineering operations with an emphasis in safety compliance, quality control, employee productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Oversaw design and assembly of interior plastic parts for Boeing 777s, 747s, and 789s.
- Generated, tracked and submitted vital data pertaining to plant operations, programs, projects, regulatory compliance, and personnel records.
- Continually monitored and ensured seamless operational reliability of CNC and milling injection molding machines to ensure business continuity.
US Coast Guard, Integrated Support Command, Seattle, WA, 2007 to 2009
- Orchestrated efforts to detect and secure approximately $3M in illegal drugs and activity.
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward conducting and coordinating post reviews, Specialists inspections, emergency response, client liaison, personnel safety, and post-order compliance reviews.
- Recognized and awarded as Top Performer for tireless efforts in transitioning 80 wounded personnel from Forward Operating Base to trauma care center following an attack.
- Established, nurtured, and maintained highly collaborative relationships across a cross-cultural and cross-functional organization.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
American Institute of Physics
American Management Association
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
HIRING AGENT NAME
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a project management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to impressive academic credentials including a PhD in progress and a Master s degree in Space Studies, I offer considerable knowledge of aerospace technologies, proficiency in team-building and management, and proven strengths in business administration, operations, and safety compliance. My thorough attention to accuracy and quality control, as well as outstanding analytical and reporting skills would enable me to effectively transition into (INSERT NAME OF COMPANY) and garner immediate results. Additionally, I offer polished organizational, communication, and budgeting skills which are paramount in project management.
As a proactive contributor to (INSERT NAME OF ORGANIZATION), you will find me to be an ambitious and highly educated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior problem solving abilities, scientific acumen, and leadership performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!