This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing global business acumen and an ability to excel in fast-paced environments.
- In-depth understanding of effective business administration processes.
- Skilled in conducting in-depth research, coordinating programs and maintaining quality control.
- Linguistic fluency in English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Bloomberg.
Master of Business Administration, Major in Management
University of Mary, Gary Tharaldson School of Business, Bismarck, ND, GPA: 3.28; 2011
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Major in Finance
Hofstra University, Frank G. Zarb School of Business, Hempstead, New York, GPA: 3.18; 2007
Certification AAPC, Professional Medical Coding Curriculum. Pursuing CPC; 2013
Business Analyst Course, Identifying and Creating Business Processes Feasibility; 2015
Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan 2016-Present
Institute of Health Management and Student / Research Assistant Coordinator
- Fulfill key support role with associated responsibilities including development of course content, delivering lectures and conducting in-depth research.
- Provide effective mentorship and counseling to students.
- Implement effective strategies to promote student growth and development; assign research objectives, projects and papers.
CenterPointe Hospital, St. Louis, MO 2014
Medical Biller / Health Information Specialist
- Thoroughly reviewed medical billing information to ensure strict compliance to Medicare and HIPAA regulations.
- Compiled patient information and created accurate records.
JCPenney, Bismarck, ND 2013
- Implemented effective merchandising strategies to increase company sales.
- Delivered high quality customer service; promptly resolved inquiries and made knowledge based product recommendations.
Burleigh County Public Health, Bismarck, ND 2012
- Utilized strong organizational skills while maintaining accurate patient records.
- Thoroughly reviewed information to ensure strict adherence to local, state and federal requirements.
- Maintained quality control throughout vaccination administration.
KPMG, Karachi, Pakistan 2012
Intern, Financial Advising & Restructuring
- Gained valuable exposure to financial operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for conducting in-depth risk analysis and managing revenue assumptions.
Great Western Inc, Bismarck, ND 2009-2010
Sales Regional Manager
- Strategically identified client needs and developed individualized solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with clients.
Boeing, St Louis, MO 2008
Assistant Accountant, Corporate Card
Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing data for discrepancies.
Hollister Co., St. Louis, MO 2008
Delivered high quality service throughout daily interactions with customers; used strong communication skills to boost company sales.
Hofstra University, Long Island, NY 2006-2007
Resident Safety Staff
Exemplified strong leadership skills while overseeing various programs.
Smith Barney | Citigroup, New York, NY 2007
Gained valuable exposure to highly effective business processes within fast-paced environments.
Demonstrated strong industry knowledge while promoting investment products.
The Role of Human Cognition in Management Decision Making in Healthcare
Applying the Concept of total quality management to Health Sector Departments
CPEC- The Political Challenges and Impediments, Threats and Development in Pakistan
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!