This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated Nursing Professional with experience providing high quality patient care.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to thoroughly educating patients, family members and caretakers on treatment/prevention methods.
- Proven ability to assess patients and create individualized, needs based treatment plans.
- Strong multi-disciplinary, leadership and organizational skills developed throughout multiple hands on nursing roles.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Spanish and English.
Premier Healthcare 2016-Present
- Leverage strong nursing background to develop individualized treatment programs, focusing on rapidly improving patient health while maintaining utmost level of quality.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to staff nurses and personnel; monitor performance and develop action plans accordingly.
- Thoroughly assess program effectiveness, making adjustments when necessary.
- Educate patients, family members and caretakers on best treatment/prevention practices.
- Heavily involved in interviewing, hiring and training of nursing staff.
- Utilize strong organizational abilities to manage department budgets, as well as maintain proper inventory levels of medicines, equipment and supplies.
- Ensure adherence to regulations, while simultaneously promoting safety and sanitation.
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital Cardiac Overflow/Ortho Unit 2015-2016
- Collaborated extensively with multidisciplinary team to assess patients and design needs based care plans.
- Responsibilities included monitoring/interpreting EKG strips, tritrating IV drips and monitoring lab results.
- Accurately document patient progress.
Grady Memorial Hospital 2014-2015
Staff Nurse, Med Surg
- Tended to patients suffering from musculoskeletal disorders and traumatic injuries.
- Utilized various strategies to evaluate patients, create treatment plans and provide high quality care.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills while educating patients and family members on medical conditions.
- Duties included interpreting EKGs, administering IV therapy and analyzing laboratory results.
Ackerman Security 2009-2012
Customer Care/Sales Manager
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Maximized quality and increased efficiency throughout all day to day operations.
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Darton State College; In Progress
Associate of Science in Nursing, Darton State University, Albany, GA; 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology/Spanish, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA; 2009
BLS CPR Certified / ACLS
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!