This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Solutions-Focused Leader who makes sound IT-based decisions to reflect positively on profit-driven business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth by actively visualizing innovative IT projects and designing best practice methodologies.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above IT challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including attaining recognition as a go-to leader for immediate resolution of complex IT, business, and tech issues.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with decision-makers and cross-functional IT / business professionals, and who leads staff by example and with integrity to complete tasks in high-pressure scenarios.
Coordinated technological initiatives with Informa Economics customers (i.e. foreign dignitaries in the agricultural, energy, and transportation sectors), and worked to coordinate dynamic automation processes to drive success.
Recognized for job excellence at Harrah s Entertainment with prestigious Star Performer Award for leading outstanding design and implementation of a real-time data analysis web application, and further created a valuable training program for staff, including developing high-quality standards to provide IT consistency among operations.
Led the critical design and development of key applications to automate numerous manual operational processes.
Successfully upgraded, maintained, and created domain infrastructure policies and procedures from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2003, as well as Exchange 5.0 to Exchange 2003, as the Domain Architect for Black Hawk Gaming.
Optimized productivity by upgrading all MS Access-based applications to web applications with SQL 2000 back end.
Director of IT (2014 2016)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking IT operations for 6 properties in multiple countries, including facilitating targeted vendor management, change management, incident management, and knowledge management efforts, as well as directing all software development, infrastructure design, and transitioning to a Cloud environment.
- Recruited, trained, mentored, and managed a top-performing team of 5 directly reporting employees and contractors.
Lead Application Developer (2011 2014)
- Expertly managed comprehensive development projects, infrastructure design, and upgrades, along with cost-effectively overseeing companywide hardware and software procurement in alignment with operational objectives.
Application Developer (2009 2011)
- Spearheaded the design and development of key revenue-generating and customer-facing applications.
- Demonstrated experience in efficiently automating numerous internal processes for enhanced operations.
Lead Support Specialist (2004 2009)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward managing all-inclusive metrics tool design development, including training, mentoring, and managing a details-driven team of service desk employees, contractors, and web developers, as well as cohesively managing large-scale web design projects and supporting outsourced business model transitions.
Support Specialist II (2000 2002)
- Played a vital role in designing, developing, and implementing dynamic restaurant and meeting room reservation web applications that successfully provided seamless organizational business processes, including liaising among business partners to create best practice methodologies and continuous solutions in alignment with corporate objectives.
Support Tech (1997 2000)
- Quickly diagnosed IT / operational issues and adjusted systems to meet special conditions and resolve IT challenges.
- Drove operations efficiency by updating and maintaining diverse IT infrastructure activities for corporate offices and 3 high-volume casinos, including translating operational requirements among site-specific personnel to achieve success.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!