This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Bachelor Degree in Biology, as well as hands on experience within laboratory and healthcare settings. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward conducting thorough research, critical to maximizing efficiency throughout experimentation. To complement this background, I have a proven track record of maintaining quality assurance throughout day to day operations.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Recent Biology graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation, as well as hands on laboratory experience, to a progressive opportunity in upper level education or the healthcare industry.
- Regarded for ability to maintain quality assurance throughout daily laboratory operations.
- Skilled in conducting research vital to completing projects, obtaining accurate results and implementing cutting edge processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills, critical to effectively interfacing with co-workers, upper level management and clients.
Eurofins Nutrition Analysis Center- Des Moines, Iowa 2015-Present
- Fulfill key Laboratory Technician role within High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Department, with associated responsibilities including analysis of nutritional value of sample foodand processing research results.
- Utilize various analysis strategies to complete daily operations.
- Ensure maximized efficiency and quality control throughout each analysis by following strict SOPs.
Des Moines University- Des Moines, Iowa 2013-2015
Student Research Assistant
- Gained valuable exposure to best laboratory practices, focused primarily on researching effects of rapid-acting antidepressants via a mouse model.
- Conducted extensive research, vital to completing individual research proposal and making significant contributions to the research proposals of other graduate students.
- Utilized biochemical and behavioral assays to acquire necessary research results.
- Designed innovative strategies to maximize efficiency throughout daily processes.
- Presented research findings at two symposiums.
Dublin Pub- Des Moines, Iowa 2012-2014
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills throughout daily customer interactions, key to driving sales growth and promoting client retention.
- Developed effective social media marketing strategies.
Sigma Chi Fraternity- Des Moines, Iowa 2013-2014
- Obtained invaluable leadership experience throughout oversight of chapter affairs, training program creation and task delegation.
Sigma Chi Fraternity- Des Moines, Iowa 2012-2013
- Utilized strong organizational skills to deploy highly successful recruitment strategies.
Mercy Hospital Oncology Department- Des Moines, Iowa 2012-2013
- Contributed extensively to daily healthcare operations, including paperwork processing, room preparation and ensuring patient needs were met.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, 3.79/4.00 Cumulative GPA, Drake University - Des Moines, IA; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!