This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- 5+ years of experience streamlining office operations and increasing efficiency within fast paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to perform administrative and bookkeeping tasks with utmost precision.
- Skilled in budget management, forecasting and ensuring quality throughout all financial processes.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, critical to interacting with clients, staff members and management.
- Proven ability to continually achieve and exceed performance goals.
Mergers & Acquisitions
MS Office Suite
Nations Insurance Solutions, Miami, FL 2015-2016
Human Resource Director
- Contributed extensively to operational efficiency, with associated responsibilities including performance of human resource services, maintaining adherence to policies/procedures and overseeing employee relations.
- Conducted highly effective training and development programs.
- Heavily involved in on boarding process, including recruitment, hiring and processing new hire paperwork.
- Continually achieved and surpassed performance goals.
- Promoted positive environment, focusing heavily on team building.
Digital DNA Custom Technologies, Palm Coast, FL 2012-2015
- Oversaw day to day operations; responsibilities included budget management, tax preparation and purchasing.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout client and vendor interactions.
- Utilized QuickBooks to complete daily bookkeeping tasks.
Fifth Dimension, LLC, Jacksonville, FL 2013-2014
- Streamlined existing office processes, resulting in increased efficiency throughout all daily operations.
- Responsible for forecasting, budget management and business development.
- Continually achieved and exceeded performance goals.
- Implemented innovative strategies to promote growth.
ClickBase Corporation/Marketing Connections, Jacksonville, FL 2009-2012
- Championed process improvement initiatives.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing top notch service and conducting thorough follow-up surveys.
- Focused heavily on financial operations, including forecasting, budget management and procurement.
- Maintained quality control while continually driving performance.
- Oversaw company mergers and acquisitions.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable outcome throughout vendor negotiations; saved company $200k annually.
Associate of Applied Science in Administrative Office Technology, Vincennes University
Associate of Applied Science in Business Finance, Vincennes University
Florida Licensed Skin Care Specialist, 260 Hours
Florida Licensed Real Estate Agent
Florida Licensed Health, Life & Annuity Sales Agent
Florida Licensed 440 Customer Service Representative
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!