This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Operations Leader with 20+ years of experience in office management and leadership roles within a variety of industries. Advanced experience in leading daily customer service operations along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to clients and ensures high productivity levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Operations Management Workflow/Process Improvement Customer Service
Attention to Detail Health Insurance Regulations Complex Problem Solving
Accounts Receivable Productivity/Efficiency Medical Terminology
Medical Billing Attention to Detail Financial Report Generation
- Direct daily administrative and operational functions within a fast-paced medical office with a concentration on increasing productivity and operational efficiency
- Support recruiting and training efforts which requires interviewing candidates, posting job advertisements, and handling new hire onboarding
- Review employee time and process payroll, reconcile daily cash receipts, and generate comprehensive financial reports
- Oversee operational tasks related to insurance management which includes obtaining insurance authorizations and processing medical record requests
- Assist Therapists with office scheduling, coordinate in-office meetings, and diffused escalated billing issues
- Coordinated administrative and operational tasks within a successful medical office which required significant time management and analytical abilities
- Led financial logistics such as reviewing and processing accounts receivable transactions, analyzing income statements, and posting customer payments
- Facilitated human resources related tasks such as processing payroll, approving vacation, and hiring administrative staff members
- Utilized superior insurance industry knowledge to verify insurance benefits/coverage and process claims in a timely manner
- Acted as a Billing Coordinator within the office which focused on reviewing and resolving billing issues and supporting the Director as needed
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in office management/leadership roles with experience in supervising staff members, creating standard operating procedures, and diffusing escalated customer service situations. In addition, I have strong experience in interacting positively with customers, improving operational efficiency, and reducing operational costs.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!