This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Leader with 20+ years of experience optimizing efficiency throughout multiple industries.
- Skilled in building, training and leading high performance sales teams.
- Proven track record of streamlining daily operations, driving sales revenue and exceeding expectations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to implementing effective training programs to promote employee development.
- Possesses proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Gamestop, Central Georgia 2011-2016
District Leader Trainer
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, focusing heavily on sales performance, employee development and oversight of daily operations throughout 15 store territory, generating $25M in annual revenue.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training programs for staff members and management; successfully on boarding District Leaders and promoted two Group Store Leaders to District Leader.
- Provided top notch customer service; focused on enhancing customer experience while ensuring satisfaction.
- Managed human resource services, including employee relations management, conducting thorough investigations of issues and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Generated detailed sales reports, relay pertinent information to appropriate management.
- Streamlined sales strategies, leading to recognition within top 15% of company sales and profitability growth for two consecutive years.
- Responsibilities included budget management, tracking P&L, recruiting and scheduling.
Gamestop, Columbus, Georgia 2005-2011
Store Manager/Area Manager
- Demonstrated strong management skills while overseeing daily operations throughout multiple branches.
- Provided best in class guest service; ensured storefronts were aesthetically pleasing and each customer was promptly attended to.
- Involved in all on boarding processes, including recruitment, hiring and training; focused heavily on employee retention rates.
- Utilized strong product knowledge to make individualized recommendations to meet customer needs.
- Identified individual employee weaknesses and developed plans to substantially increase performance.
- Collaborated extensively with various business units to ensure optimized efficiency throughout all tasks.
- Responsibilities included inventory control, loss prevention management, oversight of store financials and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Properly documented all Affirmative Action Program initiatives.
Applebee's, Columbus, Georgia 1997-2005
Assistant Manager/ Corporate Trainer
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations of up to 60 employees.
- Provided excellent customer service, focused on ensuring satisfaction and repeat clientele.
- Continually achieved and exceeded daily sales goals.
- Responsibilities included scheduling, budgeting, employee relations management and inventory control.
- Collaborated extensively with corporate training team to develop highly effective training programs.
- Maintained adherence to all health and safety regulations.
High School Diploma
Completed numerous leadership training programs including: DDI, Franklin Covey and Afterburner
Formed various community partnerships with organizations including: Ronald McDonald House and Bridges Autism Learning Center
Veteran s Employee Resource Group Officer, GameStop
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!