This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Administrative Operations Leader with 15+ years of experience in leadership roles within a variety of industries. Advanced experience in leading customer service and operations logistics along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to clients and ensures high productivity levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with internal/external teams.
Operations Management Workflow/Process Improvement Customer Service/Support
Attention to Detail Decision Making/Planning Complex Problem Solving Strategy Development
Productivity/Efficiency Oral/Written Communication Microsoft Office/QuickBooks
- Direct day to day office logistics within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and operational efficiency levels
- Play a lead role in negotiating large purchases such as office equipment and supplies, work closely with members of building management, and manage a membership database
- Provide training and mentorship to new staff members and coordinate large-scale group events which requires addressing participant inquiries and managing registration
- Oversee both data quality and data collection projects which includes defining project timelines and monitoring progress to ensure project success
- Assist internal teams with both accounts payable and accounts receivable, create an operations budget, and provide IT support to user of a learning management system
- Facilitated administrative operations within a non-profit organization which was focused on increasing public awareness and response to various environmental issues
- Oversaw publication sales and distribution logistics, addressed customer service inquiries, and managed office equipment inventory
- Created detailed sales/distribution reports and handled accounting functions such as cash flow, payroll, accounts payable, and bank account reconciliation
- Supervised a team of customer service and administrative support team members, updated donor databases, and planned office functions
Associate of Science, Business
Commonwealth College, Richmond, VA
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in operations and strategic leadership roles within a variety of industries with experience in managing daily office logistics, planning large-scale events for both employees and customers, and supervising administrative staff members. In addition, I have strong experience in building positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a strong educational background which includes an Associate of Science in Business.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!