This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 15 years of professional and military experience. I have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations in fast-paced environments. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Veteran possessing top notch leadership abilities with a proven track record of exceeding expectations independently and as a team contributor.
- Possesses dynamic interpersonal skills, critical to coaching team members and cultivating positive relationships.
- Experienced in building, training and directing high performance teams.
- Proficient in Spanish and English.
Training & Development
Framingham Public Schools, Framingham, MA 2009-Present
Custodian, Second Shift
- Streamline existing processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout all daily operations.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational abilities while ensuring on time completion of tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Perform various tasks to promote cleanliness across grounds; associated duties include sanitizing rooms, making minor building repairs and setting up facilities for events.
- Successfully operate equipment and various tools, including extractors, high pressure washers and high speed buffers / vacuums.
Framingham Public Schools, Framingham, MA 2006-2009
Custodian / Foreman, Third Shift
- Optimized performance by effectively training and managing both year-round and seasonal custodial team members.
- Ensured cleanliness throughout property; thoroughly inspected grounds, resolved issues and maintained adherence to OSHA standards.
- Strategically delegate tasks, devise daily / seasonal cleaning plans and ensure on time completion of projects.
- Responsible for overseeing human resource services, including performance management, employee relations and adherence to company policies.
- Operated various types of equipment, including tractors and scissor lifts, to complete daily tasks.
Pitney Bowes/ EMC2, Hopkinton, MA 2004-2005
Shipping Mail Clerk
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while sorting incoming and outgoing mail.
United States Marine Corps Headquarters Recruiting Station, Portsmouth, NH 2003-2004
Personnel Administrative Chief
- Exemplified excellent leadership abilities while directing office operations; ensured on time completion of tasks.
United States Marine Corps, Camp Pendleton, CA 2003
Mail Room/ Shipping Supervisor
- Implemented various strategies to ensure on time completion of tasks.
- Responsibilities included sorting incoming / outgoing mail and operating power equipment.
United States Marine Corps, Camp Pendleton, CA 1999-2003
Legal Administrator/ Paralegal
- Provided key legal support, with responsibilities included conducting research and compiling vital court reporting material.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!