This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site project operations in alignment with a client and / or company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage to achieve growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and accomplish winning outcomes, and who is committed to excellence to generate the highest level of satisfaction through roles of increasing responsibility.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with company executives, senior-level decision-makers, vendors, subcontractors, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads teams by example and with integrity to attain multi-project objectives within time-sensitive deadlines.
Construction Project Management
Heavy Highway Construction ￨ Paving Airports / Highways / Parking Lots ￨ Coal Handling ￨ Refuse Placement ￨ Utility Installation
Key Construction Project Clients
United States Federal Government ￨ Multiple State Governments ￨ Various Municipalities ￨ Private-Sector Industries
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking heavy highway and coal handling operations, including mentoring and managing top-performing multi-site job site teams in meeting and / or exceeding project objectives.
- Lead targeted decision-making for seamless company operations by exhibiting expertise in construction bidding efforts.
- Build and sustain mutually beneficial relationships with clients, vendors, and subcontractors involved in the job process.
- Contribute sharp analytical abilities toward handling finances to continually earn higher profits and reduce expenses.
Successfully handled jobs ranging from $1 million to $27+ million.
Recognized for job performance excellence and consistently meeting deadlines.
Presented ranked as the 2nd largest general construction company in Xxxxxx.
Demonstrated proven industry knowledge in all facets of Corporate Insurance and Bonding.
Supervisor (2008 2011) ￨ Foreman (2004 2008) ￨ Laborer (1997 2004)
Master of Business Administration (3.9 GPA) Waynesburg University
Contractor s License State of North Carolina ￨ State of South Carolina ￨ Commonwealth of Virginia
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Foundation ￨ GPS Tracking
Board of Directors Association of Builders & Contractors (ABC)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!