This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior PeopleSoft Consultant
- Results-oriented PeopleSoft Consultant with over 15 years of experience overseeing all facets of accounting operations within the electric and gas industry.
- Proven track record of steering PeopleSoft upgrade projects to on time, within budget completion.
- Regarded for the ability to maintain quality control throughout day to day accounting operations.
- Dynamic leadership skills, critical to building and coaching high performing teams.
- Well versed in utilizing PeopleSoft to complete day to day functions; knowledgeable in version 3.0 through 9.2.
Accounting Operations Management
WE Energy 1998-Present
Senior Accountant / Closing Coordinator / Supervisor of GL
Leverage strong financial knowledge to successfully maintain quality control throughout day to day operations, focusing primarily on the flow of data into PeopleSoft General Ledger System.
Demonstrate top notch leadership capabilities while steering employee performance and providing effective mentorship.
Utilize in depth understanding of PeopleSoft to oversee creation of chartfield page, workflow and fusion.
Chief responsibilities include month end closing completion, auditing preparation and financial report generation.
Thoroughly review consolidations, external SEC reporting and board of director financial statements.
Key PeopleSoft Upgrade Projects:
- Maintained quality assurance by leading team testing initiatives for PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade and PeopleTools upgrade; focused primarily on journal entry processing and PeopleSoft custom page testing.
- Successfully developed, designed and implemented the PeopleSoft combination editing feature, resulting in increased precision throughout data compilation.
- Served as Business Lead on PS 9.0 project, upgrading General Ledger and Supply Chain modules, with a focus on collaborating with IT department, analysis and data mapping.
- Resourcefully delegated tasks to ensure successful implementation of General Ledger upgrade in both 2002 and 1998, with associated responsibilities including testing, data analysis, GL processing of journal entries and generating thorough reports.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Focus in Accounting, St Norbert College
Customer Advisory Board, Oracle
RECONNECT User Conferences
Holy Family School Board President & Treasurer; 2002-2012
Finance Committee Member, Notre Dame Academy; 2013-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!