This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
September 22, 2016
111 Waverly Avenue Suite 200
Syracuse, NY 13244
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an Assistant Resident Director capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include dynamic interpersonal communication, management and organizational experience. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing effective training and development programs. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Communication and have completed extensive leadership training.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Self-motivated Veteran possessing strong leadership abilities and a Bachelor Degree in Communication.
- Dynamic interpersonal, organizational and project management skills, critical to steering operations to an on time finish.
- Skilled in cultivating positive client relationships; focusing heavily on satisfaction and retention.
- Proven track record of providing highly effective training on various topics; key to increasing employee performance.
MS Office Suite
Curry Landscape Design, Crestwood, KY 2015-2016
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to establish rapport and design needs based landscape solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Fostered positive, lasting client relationships.
3rd US Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard), Fort Myer, VA 2011-2014
- Served as official escort to President of the United States of America.
- Provided precise and dignified transfers of fallen soldiers to their final rest at Arlington National Cemetery
German Armed Forces Command, Military Base, Consulate and Embassy, Reston VA 2013-2014
- Utilized top notch communication skills to successfully liaise between the German Embassy, Armed Forces of Germany and the United States Military.
- Conducted various testing initiatives to ensure optimal performance throughout daily activities.
1st Battalion 3rd US Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard), Fort Myer, VA 2012-2014
Supervisor, Hotel Company
- Provided mission critical training and oversight to soldiers, focusing on maintenance of equipment, communication and implemented objectives.
- Served as Radio Telephone Operator, successfully controlling platoon, maintaining confidentiality throughout information processing and planning daily tasks.
Hampton Inn, Cortland, NY 2009-2011
- Successfully oversaw day to day operations, with responsibilities including customer service, budget management, marketing and staff management.
- Focused heavily on maintaining quality, key to ensuring satisfaction and retention.
Tompkins Ithaca Regional Airport, Ithaca, NY 2008-2009
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and communication abilities throughout completion of daily tasks.
- Ensured safety regulation compliance, while simultaneously maintaining equipment.
Yaman Real Estate, Cortland, NY 2007-2008
- Utilized strong communication and sales skills to successfully drive revenue throughout property sales.
- Heavily involved in all phases of sale, including prospecting, inquiry resolution and providing post-sale follow up.
Cortland Regional Medical Center, Cortland, NY 2006-2008
Radiology Technical Aide
- Utilized knowledge of medical processes to provide key support, ensure compliance with hospital standards and perform daily procedures.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Minor in Political Science, Dean's List,
State University of New York at Cortland, Cortland, New York; 2016
Spirit of Hampton Award, Award of Service Excellence, United Nations Ambassadors Club, Outstanding Achievement Award in Media Criticism
Business Coursework Completed, Cazenovia College, Cazenovia, NY
Lacrosse Team Member, Residential Advisor, Peer Mentor/Educator, Society of Success and Leadership Member, Student Life Award Recipient, Student Government President, The Quad Editor, Paw Pin Award for Excellence in Leadership
Extensive Coursework Completed in eCommerce, Leadership, Diversity, Customer Relations,
Project Management and Supervision.
Secret Clearance, Department of Defense; Active
Best of Oldham County, Curry Landscape Design, Crestwood, KY; 2015
Presidential Inauguration, Honor Guard, The White House, DC; 2014
Medal of Honor Indoctrination Ceremonies, The Old Guard, Pentagon, VA; Multiple
German Armed Forces Military Proficiency Badge in Gold, German Command, Reston, VA; 2012
Army Good Conduct Medal, Army Achievement Medal, Army Commendation Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Certificate of Training, Expert Marksmanship Badge, Warrior First Responder, Certificate of Achievement,
Certificate of Appreciation, United States Army
Certified Student Leader, Disney World, Orlando, FL; 2005
Heifer International Volunteer, Little Rock, AR; 2003
Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!