This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented, dedicated Leader with 25+ years of experience in various, fast-paced industries.
- Proven track record of improving operational efficiency by implementing innovative business development strategies.
- Possesses strong management, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in overseeing budgets, monitoring expenses and generating detailed reports to track sales.
Training & Development
Clovis Cemeteries L.L.C, Clovis, New Mexico 2005-Present
Chief Financial Officer / Superintendent
- Fulfill critical operations management position, focusing heavily on budget management, business strategy development and staff management.
- Form relationships with customers; make knowledge based recommendations to ensure smoothness throughout funeral processes.
- Heavily involved in on boarding process, including interviewing, hiring and training.
Lowes Home Improvement, Clovis, New Mexico 2003-2005
- Demonstrated excellent management and process improvement abilities; successfully increased company revenue and drove business development initiatives.
- Continually achieved and surpassed sales goals while thoroughly monitoring store expenses.
- Maintained adherence to corporate financial and merchandising policies while simultaneously promoting safety throughout all operations.
- Conducted thorough training to substantially boost team performance.
- Directed all facets of multiple store programs.
U.S. Postal Service, Albuquerque District 1996-2003
Manager, Customer Services
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership, process improvement and organizational skills.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives throughout daily operations; successfully reduced manpower by 20-50 hours weekly to control company costs.
- Improved financial audit shortages from 10-30% to less than .25% within 12-month period.
- Implemented effective cost saving strategies to result in a saving of $300k within a 4-month period.
- Strategically decreased annual workforce hours by 2,800 by tweaking schedules and utilizing available resources.
- Obtained valuable leadership skills by completing thorough management training.
US Air Force Reserve, 302 AW Peterson AFB, CO; Air Transportation Specialist 2001-2004
NM Army National Guard, Roswell, NM; Communication Specialist 1994-1999
United States Army; Ammunition Supply Specialist 1989-1994
MBA, Business Management, Columbus University, New Orleans, LA
B.A., Business Management, Columbus University, New Orleans, LA
Xactimate Training Level 1 and Level 2 Certified; 2011
Adjuster Pro Texas All Lines Insurance Adjuster Training; Inactive
Board of Directors Member, Muffley Funeral Home Inc.
Board of Directors Member, Clovis Cemeteries L.L.C.
Rotary Club Member
Former Clovis Municipal School Board Member
Member of various High School Booster Clubs
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!