This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Eager to contribute sharp analytical skills, client relations expertise, and administrative talents toward securing an opportunity with a progressive organization.
Data Analysis ~ Risk Management ~ Quality Assurance ~ Underwriting
Customer Service ~ Training ~ Leadership ~ Process Improvements ~ Records Administration
- Skilled at data gathering and analysis, risk management, research, and human resources functional areas such as training, performance management, motivation, coaching, payroll verification, employee relations, morale-building, and conflict resolution.
- Propelled quality scores by 50% in one quarter and enhanced customer experience by closely monitoring calls and providing constructive feedback to staff.
- Highly effective communicator; able to guide cross-functional teams in accomplishing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
Strong experience in upselling, assuaging customers threatening to withdraw business, and cultivating top-tier customer relationships built on trust.
- Inducted into Corridor of Excellence for demonstrating outstanding expertise in customer service and problem resolution.
Continuously monitor department operations to optimize fiscal performance, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities.
Reputation for discretion, initiative, resilience, and commitment to achieving results.
Solid capabilities in rejuvenating teams and processes to correspond with business strategy.
- Well-versed in fraud / AML (Anti-Money Laundering) detection and reporting.
- Efficiently steer forward-moving projects while fostering an environment of accountability and continuous quality improvement.
Chase Bank, Houston, TX, 2008 to Present
Private Client Specialist
Deliver first-rate client service and attention including personalized concierge banking for high-net-worth account holders.
Participate in maintaining more than 26 databases and software applications, and promptly amend errors to ensure client satisfaction, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance.
Proactively support peers by assisting on all escalations and providing immediate solutions to maximize account retention and client loyalty.
Collaboratively promote bank products and services to expand client s portfolio.
Play a vital role in fraud detection on clients accounts and prepare initial research reports for investigation.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Comcast Cable Communications, Houston, TX, 2006 to 2008
Customer Account Executive
- Responded to callers inquires and requests for billing adjustments and leveraged diplomacy and tact to swiftly resolve escalations.
- Performed upselling when appropriate and offered discounts and promotions to maximize customer retention and satisfaction.
- Educated, instructed, and advised customers in self-service troubleshooting of telephone, internet, and cable equipment and services.
- Generated and distributed work orders to technicians for installations and repairs.
- Proficiently operated 16+ computer programs to support seamless customer service functions, technical support, and website operations.
- Selected as team leader and tasked with training, mentoring, and coaching new hires.
Verizon Wireless, Houston, TX, 2000 to 2006
Premier Coordinator of Customer Care
- Served as Acting Manager in supervisor s absence and tasked with resolving team escalations and enforcing quality control among all representatives.
- Verified time and attendance as well as payroll data within monthly operations report and corrected discrepancies.
- Provided coaching to new hires and completed quarterly and annual performance evaluations.
- Oversaw and ensured integrity of private and confidential information according to corporate and government rules and regulations.
- Assigned trouble tickets for network outages and analyzed tower data to diagnose connectivity issues.
Atlanta Casualty Company, Duluth, GA, 1993 to 1996
- Performed full-scope underwriting functions including special coding on new business, obtaining missing information from insurance agents, and assembling data for each agency concerning submissions, exceptions and loss ratio.
- Calculated quarterly projections for each book of business and assessed risk of potential renewals to safeguard company from further losses.
Additional experience includes role as Senior Underwriter of Property & Casualty,
Republic Insurance Company, Columbia, MD.
B.A., Sociology, Georgian Court College, Lakewood, New Jersey
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
HIRING AGENT NAME
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a (INSERT TARGET POSITION) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a seasoned background in customer service roles, significant experience in financial services and underwriting industries, and exceptional talents in risk management, data analysis, quality control, and staff training. My well-developed problem solving skills and calm demeanor will certainly prove immediately beneficial to your organization. To complement these qualifications, I offer a steadfast commitment to driving continuous improvement within the organization which is paramount to fueling revenue production and consistent growth.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through self-sufficiency, versatility, confidence, and dedication. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to (INSERT NAME OF COMPANY), and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!