This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Registered Nurse with several years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within several types of healthcare environments. Experienced in providing stellar medical support to clients in various medical settings, administering prescribed medication, and monitoring for changes in patient status. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Obtaining Patient Vital Signs Medication Administration Coaching/Training Patient Education
Patient Assessment/Triage Attention to Detail Wound Management/Care Patient Hygiene Management
Team Leadership Post/Pre-Operative Care Pain Management CPR/AED/BLS
Directed day to day nursing operations within a variety of medical environment with a concentration on increasing patient satisfaction and overall care levels
Oversaw approximately 40 individual cases simultaneously, updated patient medical records, supported patient hygiene needs, and monitored for changes in medical status
Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to provide medical guidance in regards to hygiene, medication, and treatment plans
- Cared for patients in a home healthcare setting which included support individuals recently discharged from the hospital and conducting detailed assessments
- Completed detailed intake procedures, completed OASIS paperwork for individual patients, assessed patient medical needs, and implemented comprehensive patient care plans
- Maintained a significant knowledge of complex wound care, laboratory draws, Foley catheter insertions, PT/INR testing, and acute/chronic disease management
- Provided medical support to special needs children who had varying degrees of disabilities and required caring for tracheostomy tubes and managing visual/hearing disabilities
- Monitored children for changes in behavior and/or medical status, cared for infant children, taught sign language to children, and assisted with housekeeping duties
- Facilitated several administrative functions within the organization which included verifying over 1,500 pieces of equipment and ensuring ISO standards were consistently met
- Played a lead role in the maintenance and troubleshooting of large-scale equipment, documented inventory specific activities, and assisted with special projects
Additional Professional Experience Includes: United States Navy, 2001-2004
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in progressive nursing roles with experience in assessing/triaging patients, caring for complex wounds, and implementing patient treatment plans. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to maintain positive rapport with others, complete detailed intake/discharge assessments, and oversee pain management functions.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes an Associate s Degree in Nursing and several nursing specific certifications.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!