This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 20+ years of professional experience directing operations within the finance industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing highly effective processes, leading to multi-million dollars in savings. To complement this background, I possess an ability to maintain quality control while managing high-performance leadership teams.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented and results-driven Finance Executive with 20+ years of experience directing daily operations.
- Expert level experience mitigating financial risks, maintaining quality control and developing accurate cash projections.
- Recognized for the ability to build, train and manage finance high-performance teams.
- Collaborated extensively with cross-divisional team to onboard new lending processes projected to generate $10-12B in loans and $10B in cash flows within 5-year period.
- Streamlined FX inter-company movements by 80%, generating a reduction of $3B in intra-day liquidity, as well as an annual cost savings of $60M.
- Served as P&C Administrator of technology program partnering with 20 Technologists to significantly increase efficiency.
- Succeeded in developing a cash projection analytics tool to reduce frequency of cash mis-projections by 40%.
- Implemented a highly effective process for a $900B consolidated cash balance sheet; created a coherent understanding of cash ownership, as well as adherence to controls / policies.
- Built a high-performance investment banking operations team responsible for managing $200M in capitalized expenses by accounting, invoicing and collecting on accounts receivable.
- Directed projection & daily cash management of 50-75 corporate entities across 15 currencies generating $250-300B in cash flow.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., New York, NY 2000-Present
Vice President, Enterprise Operations, Payments & Control (2014-Present)
- Fulfill critical executive level position, focusing primarily on maintaining quality control and increasing efficiency throughout enterprise operations.
- Leverage expert level industry knowledge to devise strategic plans and implement effective processes.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions to meet the needs of internal clients; successfully scope proposals, develop new products and enhance execution.
- Direct daily cash sanction / AML screening processes; contribute extensively to development of center of excellence.
- Focus heavily on cash accountant life cycle management while creating effective solutions for OTC margin rules.
- Make knowledge based recommendations regarding asset control practices.
Operations Risk Manager (2010-2014)
- Assumed key management role, focused heavily on mitigating risk across 14 global offices.
- Utilized industry expertise to develop and implement highly effective operational risk framework, including RCSA, incident reporting and weekly KPIs.
- Created detailed practice guidelines regarding managerial control, reconciliations and checklist adherence / management.
- Thoroughly documented operational risks and associated controls.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., New York, NY (Continued)
Investment Banking Operations (2005-2010)
- Streamlined investment banking operations into a single operational unit, leading to increased efficiency and a reduction in redundancies.
- Strategically mitigated FX risk due to misaligned expense / receipt currencies.
Treasury Operations, Cash Settlement (2003-2005)
- Directed daily operations of a 10 consisting of 10 members; maintained quality control throughout settlement of $35k USD, as well as non-USD cash transactions.
- Strategically managed 2,500 global bank accounts; maintained adherence to sun coverage model.
Treasury Operations, Liquidity Management (2000-2003)
- Championed process improvement initiatives, resulting in optimization of FOREX, agent bank management and federal funds trades.
- Implemented processes to reduce bank costs by $1.5M.
Itochu International, New York, NY; Financial Analyst 2000
The Weil Medical School of Cornell University, New York, NY; Banking Specialist 1997-2000
The Bank of New York New York, NY; Funding Analyst 1995-1997
Bachelor of Science in Finance and Management, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
Completion of Certified Cash Manager Requirements
Series 7 and 63 Securities Licenses
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!