This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Family Nurse Practitioner with over 16 years of experience in a variety of medical environments along with a stellar educational background. Experienced in managing complex patient cases, performing physical exams, diagnosing acute and/or chronic illnesses, creating comprehensive treatment plans, prescribing patient medication, monitoring for changes in patient status, and leading administrative functions within the unit. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Critical Patient Care Treatment Plan Design Coaching/Training Patient Education
Patient Assessment/Triage Prescribing Medication Wound Management/Care Discharge Planning
Team Leadership Post/Pre-Operative Care Acute/Chronic Illness Diagnosis Annual Exams
Direct day to day nursing operations within the facility with a concentration on increasing productivity and patient satisfaction levels
Provide care to patients with chronic pain which requires developing treatment plans and utilizing both medications and various medical interventions
Perform comprehensive exams on patients with musculoskeletal, neurological, and autoimmune conditions which includes obtaining vital signs, reviewing imaging, and prescribing medication
The People s Clinic, Clarksville, TN October 2014-September 2016
- Facilitated nursing functions within a clinical environment which required providing acute care to up to 21 patients daily and completing comprehensive physical exams as needed
- Completed pap smears, bimanual exams, occupational health exams, and general wellness checks for patients ranging from children to adults
- Played a lead role in diagnosing chronic health issues, coached patients on discharge instructions, and prescribed medications
- Completed in-office medical procedures which included incision and drainage of abscesses, suture removal, IUD removal, joint and bursa injections, toenail removal, and foreign body removal
Managed daily patient care within a 23-bed acute care hospital which centered on supporting the medical needs of patients undergoing various spinal procedures
Completed detailed pre-operative assessments of patients, supervise a team of operating staff members, and assist during critical medical situations
Jennie Stuart Ambulatory Surgery Campus September 2007-December 2009
- Directed day to day nursing and administrative functions within the organization which included supervising 20 medical team members, managing patient scheduling, and analyzing nursing care
- Supported the development and implementation of an Electronic Medical Record system which has subsequently been used hospital wide
- Oversaw 3 operating rooms, 2 procedure rooms, central sterile, pre-op, and PACU in addition to managing medical materials
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Jennie Stuart Ambulatory Continued:
- Managed all medical operations within the perioperative area of the facility, supervised a team of 10 individuals, and coordinated patient scheduling
- Analyzed nursing care metrics in order to improve patient care levels and assisted in both case costing and procedure analysis
Gateway Medical Center, Clarksville, TN June 2001-September 2007
- Cared for patients within a fast-paced 270 bed acute care hospital which included monitoring patients for changes in medical status, performing exams, and monitoring pain levels
- Supported patients in various departments such as orthopedic, vascular, general, ENT, urology, gynecology, podiatry, and cardiothoracic
- Supported administrative functions within the orthopedic department which included working closely with Physicians, Schedulers, and Product Sales Representatives
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to successfully build rapport with patients, co-workers, and outside vendors
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in Family Nurse Practitioner roles with experience in providing comprehensive patient exams, completing minor medical procedures, prescribing medication/treatments, and monitoring for changes in patient status. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to manage administrative operations and diffuse escalated patient situations.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes several certifications/licenses and a Master s Degree in Nursing.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!