This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced RN seeking preceptor for graduate degree completion
Patient Centered Detail Driven Leader Mentor Highly Effective
Certified Registered Professional Nurse with over 14 years of healthcare experience.
Extensive experience performing IV starts, phlebotomy, and HIV pre- and post-test counseling.
Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, patients, and others at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Strong technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Health Quest Medical Practice, Carmel, NY (2017 present)
RN in Employee Health
- Expertly assist in all aspects of employee health screenings and physicals, attend to on-the-job injuries; consult and educate employees regarding health, wellness, and safety.
- Provide orientation lectures, manage and maintain exposure log, and assist with health quest policy updates.
Putnam Hospital Center, Carmel, NY (2010 2017; 2006 2007)
RN Psychiatric center (2011 2017)
RN Float Pool (2010 2011)
LPN (7/2006- 1/2007)
RN (1/2007 7/2007)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties through providing direct nursing care, including managing IV starts, administering medications, measuring and recording vitals, and performing comprehensive patient assessments.
- Identified and analyzed patient discharge needs; assisted with care recommendations.
Mount Kisco Medical Group, Katonah, NY (2008 2012)
- Accurately and efficiently read, record, document, and input lab and pathology tests into computer system
- Provide superior level of quality care for patients with a wide range of demographics.
- Provided hands-on assistance in biopsies, laser procedures, fillers, and other cosmetic procedures
Waccamaw Community Hospital, Murrells Inlet, SC (2007 2008)
- Demonstrated excellent organization and prioritization skills through attending to patients with differing needs, stages of health, and risks.
- Utilized Meditech to complete computerized charting, assisted with peripheral IV lines, cardio versions, lumbar punctures, and care for cardiac catheterization patients both before and after procedure.
Additional experience: RN Travel Nurse, North Shore Hospital, Manhasset, NY (2008 2008)
MS in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner (in progress), Mount Saint Mary's College, Newburgh, NY
BS in Nursing, South University, Columbia, SC
Registered Professional Nurse EKG Certification Course BLS CPI Training (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!