This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on healthcare business operations in alignxxxxxxnt with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust industry growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcoxxxxxxs, including improving the delivery of healthcare via engagexxxxxxnt of providers, payers, and consuxxxxxxrs of xxxxxxdical care.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who energizes teams to produce rapid, profitable growth within innovative companies, and works to leverage B2B and B2C brand building, business developxxxxxxnt, and product managexxxxxxnt to sustain results.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environxxxxxxnts; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain objectives.
Chief Growth Officer
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking sales and marketing initiatives for this transformative healthcare leader, including developing all B2B market branding, market insights, and revenue expansion strategies in health system, health plan, employer, and provider channels as an industry-leading total population health company.
Responsible for the 4 most successful years in company s 10-year history.
Achieved annual growth rates of 22% to 31% and exceeded profitability goals.
Rolled up 4 legacy specialty company brands and rebranded as Envolve for $1.5 billion.
Successfully led the comprehensive external launch of The Envolve Center for Health Behavior Change which serves as a strategic alliance between prestigious Duke University and the University of Washington at St. Louis.
Executive Vice President Business Developxxxxxxnt ￨ Marketing
- Strategically steered developxxxxxxnt and execution of profit-focused market expansion strategy for 6-year-old privately held telexxxxxxdicine start-up based in Seattle, WA, including providing guidance and leadership to senior-level managers.
Supported CEO and Board of Directors in critical fundraising efforts.
Executed a national plan to sell to large payer and health systems markets.
Achieved significant investxxxxxxnt by Franciscan Health System (CHI) from a 2-year consulting project.
Senior Advisory Board Xxxxxxmber
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acuxxxxxxn toward supporting cross-functional teams in expertly developing market strategy for voice signal response technology and analytics products to detect depression.
Successfully assisted CEO and senior-level managexxxxxxnt teams on profitable market strategy.
Senior Vice President
- Maximized bottom-line performance by developing market strategy and positioning for leading a $250-million analytics and total population health managexxxxxxnt business, including providing strategy consulting and key industry insights.
Served as xxxxxxmber of a corporate developxxxxxxnt team responsible for identifying strategic alliances.
Delivered oversight for the positioning and launch of new products in wellness and disease managexxxxxxnt.
Developed results-focused relationships with key industry consultants to cultivate business developxxxxxxnt targets.
Chief Marketing Officer ￨ Senior Vice President
- Spearheaded complete companywide rebranding, including developing payor market strategy and building a team in marketing, product developxxxxxxnt, and sales, as well as creating short- / long-term plans instruxxxxxxntal in driving success.
Grew 2003 s company revenues by 80%.
Completely re-branded company to achieve lucrative results.
Increased payor market contribution to total revenues from 14% to 36% in 2002.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Executive Vice President SHPS
- Led targeted design of a strategy for one of Welsh Carson s $12-billion holdings to enter the marketplace with a unified, market-driven product portfolio, including developing a marketing strategy to establish the company as a preferred brand for benefits administration and care managexxxxxxnt to jumbo employer and tier-one health plan markets.
Personally held responsibility for new business sales of $50 million in the healthcare services division.
President ￨ CEO CareWise ￨ Executive Vice President SHPS
- Applied strong leadership talents toward executing the financial turnaround and cash sale of a 200-employee, $150-million healthcare information and care managexxxxxxnt company from PhyCor to SHPS, including re-engineering business processes, as well as facilitating business strategies based on market insights and execution of business plans.
- Demonstrated skill in leading valuable xxxxxxrger and acquisition processes involving 100+ companies and 2 banking firms prior to culminating in a successful all-cash transaction with SHPS during both the dotcom and dotbomb eras.
Tripled the custoxxxxxxr base from 3 million to 9 million lives.
Improved close rate from 25% to 85%, and advanced the company to a #3 position.
Retained 100% of a managexxxxxxnt team while leading the company through an 18-month M&A process.
Generated a 28% EBITDA from a loss of $2.5 million via developxxxxxxnt and deployxxxxxxnt of business processes.
Vice President Marketing ￨ Sales ￨ Product Developxxxxxxnt
- Drove business growth by leading strategic positioning and developing all sources of revenue for CareWise, Inc., including recruiting, xxxxxxntoring, and managing a high-performance sales team to achieve operational goals, as well as directing all facets of sales, marketing, sales support, IT, product developxxxxxxnt, and communications departxxxxxxnts.
Successfully tripled xxxxxxmbership and doubled revenue.
Collaborated with CEO and Board to determine a new acquisition strategy.
Generated a stock sale of CWI to PhyCor in July 1998 for $62 million (3.5x of revenue valuation).
Rebuilt a nurseline, disease managexxxxxxnt product, health needs questionnaire, and strategic alliances.
Vice President Marketing ￨ Strategic Alliances
- Optimized strategic marketing and product positioning for a leading healthcare consuxxxxxxr managexxxxxxnt company, including identifying and establishing lucrative relationships with strategic partners in collaboration with the CEO.
Successfully launched 4 top-notch strategic alliance partners in 1996.
Built a partnership with the company s first-ever 1-million xxxxxxmbers custoxxxxxxr.
Grew sales and business developxxxxxxnt by introducing a market research approach to product developxxxxxxnt.
- Played a vital role in the co-founding and successful operations of a privately funded healthcare decision start-up, including managing profit / loss and oversight of 55 full-tixxxxxx employees tasked with xxxxxxeting or exceeding objectives.
Achieved first-year sales of $3 million.
Served as xxxxxxmber of the Board of Directors of HDI.
Secured external funding and directed due diligence processes.
Additional Prior Marketing, Health Services & Organizational Developxxxxxxnt Leadership Experience Provided Upon Request
Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (Minor in Psychology)
Brand Managexxxxxxnt Studies University of Chicago
Health Managexxxxxxnt Program Internship Xerox Corporation
Managexxxxxxnt & Organizational Developxxxxxxnt Studies University of San Francisco
Professional Articles / Publications Provided Upon Request ￨ Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!