This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Accomplished Executive who xxxxxxkes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who exhibits skill in overseeing and supporting global sales operations for all robotic, armor, and survivability products, and works to seamlessly liaise among top-ranking military officials and teams.
- Visionary, Ground-Breaking Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line, including achieving noteworthy international recognition as the first to lead a robotics search and rescue team into Fukushixxxxxx, as well as leading $60+ million in annual sales, building top-notch global teams, and establishing a trusted customer base.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-xxxxxxkers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Director of Business Development Land Systems (2015 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking companywide global business development initiatives to meet revenue targets and drive growth, including xxxxxxnaging all strategic and operational xxxxxxrketing and customer relations.
- Xxxxxxximize bottom-line results by xxxxxxnaging sales and xxxxxxrketing functions while actively penetrating into new xxxxxxrkets.
Cost-effectively xxxxxxnaged $10+ million worth of global company assets.
Exceeded annual revenue targets to consecutively produce $60 million per fiscal year.
Recruited strategic personnel and consultants to build a top-performing, must-win sales staff.
International Business Xxxxxxnager (2012 2015)
- Strategically steered results-generating growth of international sales, including building a large-scale global network of representatives to resellers and distributors of the company s products, as well as continually ensuring all international partners adhered to strict ITAR laws and FCPA regulations and completing critical TRACE requirements.
Personally xxxxxxnaged $5+ million worth of diverse companywide assets.
Led initiatives to allow company to sell robots to 32+ nations across the world.
Built and sustained profitable relationships with 30+ international partners worldwide.
Xxxxxxnaged an international team responsible for 50% of revenue for calendar years 2013 2015.
Talon Product Xxxxxxnager (2008 2012)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing the company s Talon Robotic Program, including strategically xxxxxxnaging program and mutually beneficial relationship-building between company and U.S. government.
- Drove operations success by directing comprehensive lifecycle initiatives of the Talon product, including generating product requirements; determining specs, production timetables, pricing, and plans; and creating xxxxxxrketing strategies.
Honored with QinetiQ President s Award in April 2011 for Japan Relief Effort.
Led efforts to generate $1+ billion in robotic sales across a competitive 10-year period.
Spearheaded the largest robotics program in the company valued at $100+ million annually.
Tech ￨ Field Service Engineer ￨ Sales
- Played a vital role in serving as the face of Foster-Miller and the Talon Robot, including efficiently handling wide-ranging field repairs and customer interfaces for the Talon Robot while continually driving lucrative product sales.
- Served as a deployed contractor with U.S. Army s 79th / 63rd EOD Battalion tasked with repairing robots, training robotic Operations to EOD Tech, and creating RSJPO s robotic repair facility for robots turned over to U.S. government in 2004.
Deployed as a contractor on a Classified Mission to Iraq with the U.S. Army s 5th Special Forces group.
Honored with numerous U.S. service awards between 2002 and 2005; specific details provided upon request.
Deployed as a contractor on a Classified Mission to Afghanistan with the U.S. Army s 5th Special Forces Group.
Successfully achieved Foster-Miller s Ironxxxxxxn Award in 2004 for fielding the first Talon robots into combat.
Led a team the day after the Fukushixxxxxx Earthquake of Xxxxxxrch 2011 to support search and rescue operations for 5 weeks, including seeking approvals / waivers from Tokyo Electric Power to authorize the critical use of on-site robotics.
Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Studies
AutoCAD ￨ OrCAD ￨ C++ ￨ Completed Specialized Training in RADCON
Holds Secret Security Clearance ￨ Holds Two U.S. Patents
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can xxxxxxke a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Ground Robotics / Armor / Survivability Products and EOD Robotics Development. I am highly skilled in Global Multi-Site Operations Xxxxxxnagement, New Business Development, Product Sales / Training, Forecasting, Proposal Writing, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Multimillion-Dollar Profit / Loss, Process Optimization, and Trends Tracking, as well as Team Building, Training / Development, Multi-Project Xxxxxxnagement, and Customer Relations, among other areas.
Currently, as a Director of Business Development Land Systems for QinetiQ North America, I expertly drive new business growth initiatives to meet and / or exceed targets, including xxxxxxnaging strategic and operational xxxxxxrketing endeavors while building mutually beneficial customer relationships to xxxxxxximize the bottom line. Within this role, I also proactively penetrate lucrative new xxxxxxrkets and handle all sales efforts to boost success.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Cost-effectively xxxxxxnaging $10+ million worth of global company assets.
Exceeding annual revenue targets to consecutively produce $60 million per fiscal year.
Recruiting strategic personnel and consultants to build a top-performing, must-win sales staff.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional leadership experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely xxxxxxtch your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!