This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional seeking a challenging children s book sales position with
Random House Publishing.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to cultivating positive, lasting relationships.
- Knowledge of effective childhood development processes, coupled with a genuine interest in children s literature.
- Possesses excellent leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record of meeting time lines and exceeding goals.
Child Growth & Development
MS Office Suite
Hill Elementary Austin, TX 2016
- Thoroughly assessed students and developed needs based curriculum to promote growth and development within a kindergarten classroom.
- Provided positive reinforcement to children in various subjects.
- Implemented effective, individualized strategies to increase student problem solving skills.
Peekadoodle Kidsclub San Francisco, CA 2015
Early Explorers/ Academy Teacher
- Resourcefully coordinated curriculum and educational activities for a field trip based class for students ranging in age from 3-5.
- Utilized local businesses, parks and landmarks to enhance learning experiences.
Peekadoodle Kidsclub San Francisco, CA 2014 2015
Academy Lead Teacher
- Demonstrated strong classroom management abilities, with associated responsibilities including curriculum creation, as well as promoting growth and development for students ranging in age from 2-3.
- Provided parents with progress updates; made recommendations to increase student development.
Trinity Lutheran School-Early Childhood Houston, TX 2010-2013
- Utilized differentiated learning principles to successfully design curriculum for children ages 4 and 5.
- Formed positive relationships with parents, updating on activities, student progress and general school information appropriately.
Clubsport Fitness San Ramon, CA 2006 2007
Front Desk Attendant/ Fitness instructor for Kid s Club
- Created innovative programs to keep children engaged in athletic based activities.
- Performed administrative tasks, including member check-in, inquiry resolution and conducting facility tours.
St. Isadores Danville, CA 2005
Summer Camp Counselor
- Conducted motivational, educational activities with school aged children.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology, Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas; 2013
Texas EC-6 Generalist Teacher Certification; 2016
NYS Certification; In Process
CPR/ AED/ Emergency First Aide; 2014
Certificate of Advanced Sports Medicine; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!