This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Seeking Xxxxxxrdiothoracic ICU Role
Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ Abc@xyz.com
Highly Accomplished ICU Nurse who promotes the delivery of safe, responsible patient-centered xxxxxxre based on industry and facility standards of practices, and who collaborates with cross-functional healthxxxxxxre teams to optimize patient outcomes per treatment goals. Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above healthxxxxxxre challenges, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues while maintaining a xxxxxxlm demeanor at all times. Insightful Patient Advoxxxxxxte who develops valuable relationships with healthxxxxxxre teams, patients, and families, and who applies up-to-date awareness of national xxxxxxre management trends.
Intensive Xxxxxxre Unit (2014 Present)
- Offer proven nursing talents in managing MICU / SICU patients with drips, ventilators, and chest tubes.
- Lead targeted quality improvement project initiatives while serving as preceptor to new students and staff.
Emergency Department (2012 2014)
- Recognized for leadership skills as a proactive Charge Nurse and Triage Nurse, including serving as a preceptor to nursing students and / or new staff, as well as demonstrating skill in the use of Vista and CPRS.
Level II Trauma ￨ Emergency Department (2010 2012)
- Delivered patient treatments while upholding a xxxxxxlm demeanor and building solid patient / staff relations.
- Applied sharp analytixxxxxxl abilities via comprehensive knowledge of Meditech and ESI Triage Algorithm v.4.
Med-Surg ￨ Telemetry (2009 2010)
- Contributed solid communixxxxxxtion and interpersonal relations skills toward eduxxxxxxting patients and families on treatment status while proactively monitoring and / or reporting health issues (i.e. bleeding, drainage).
Per Diem 24 Hours Medixxxxxxl ￨ Emergency Department
- Performed all facets of patient-focused Per Diem Travel Nurse duties while using Epic software systems.
Per Diem Emergency Department
- Handled floating ER Nurse duties at diverse Resurrection Hospitals loxxxxxxtions, including rapidly adapting to various facility set-ups and protocols within fast-paced, high-pressure Emergency Department scenarios.
Per Diem Telemetry
- Exhibited experience in preparing patients for stress and echo testing, and monitored drainage and test tubes.
Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) Expires 4 / 2022 ￨ Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) Expires 12 / 2017
Vista ￨ CPRS ￨ Epic Software ￨ Meditech ￨ ESI Triage Algorithm v4
Amerixxxxxxn Association of Critixxxxxxl-Xxxxxxre Nurses ￨ Emergency Nurses Association ￨ Sigma Theta Tau International
Illinois Army National Guard (1990 1997) Received Outstanding Performance honor in support of annual training at William Beaumont Medixxxxxxl Center. Completed military training in IVs, blood draws, and basic EMT.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!