This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Patient-Focused CNA who provides compassionate direct patient care for all ages based on industry and / or healthcare facility standards of practices, and who contributes experience within hospital, private residences, and community facilities for developmentally disabled clients, as well as offering a complementary social work background.
- Top Performer who seamlessly plans, prioritizes, and completes tasks in fast-paced environments; who supports key physician treatment plans to optimize healing; and who serves as a resourceful advocate for patients / families.
- Excellent Communicator who builds synergistic relationships with healthcare teams, patients, and families, and who demonstrates up-to-date knowledge of national care management trends and critical statistics to align objectives while carefully observing patients, reporting changes, and handling relations to medications and / or treatments.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Management Emphasis) African Methodist Hospital University, Monrovia, Liberia
Associate of Social Studies African Methodist Hospital University, Monrovia, Liberia
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Barbara National Institute
CPR Certification ￨ First Aid Certification American Heart Association
CNA ￨ Medical Technician
- Lead forward-thinking support for residents with wide-ranging aspects of daily living, including bathing, personal laundry, medication, meals, and grooming as needed, as well as transferring resident to / from activities and meals.
- Deliver individualized patient care by accurately identifying medical needs, collaborating with physicians and staff to develop and implement results-driven care plans, monitoring patient progress, and maintaining medical documentation.
- Care for patients of diverse ages and with complex medical needs within hospital, private residences, and community facilities for developmentally disabled clients, including using proven healthcare skills to achieve individual care goals.
CNA ￨ Medical Technician
- Utilize broad scope of interpersonal relations talents and healthcare support knowledge to assistant residents with all aspects of daily living, including bathing, personal laundry, medication, meals, and grooming, as well as transferring residents to / from activities and meals and serving them in the dining room and / or within their individual apartments.
- Actively support residents with ongoing reinforcement to socialize and participate in activities to promote independence.
Medical Technician ￨ Resident Care Partner
- Played a vital role in providing quality-focused resident care per individualized care plans, including continually promoting resident independence, administering medication, and providing housekeeping and laundry assistance.
- Participated in the community s Life Enrichment activities, events, and outings while encouraging residents to attend.
Public Relations Officer
- Contributed solid communication skills toward promptly responding to media information requests and assigning an appropriate organizational spokesperson, along with continually building beneficial internal and external relationships.
- Led targeted counseling and student-focused support with school progress, behavioral, and / or mental and physical impairments, including assessing individual needs, addressing legal issues, and developing and reviewing service plans.
- Optimized services success by maintaining a detailed case history record and preparing comprehensive reports, along with objectively interviewing and counseling parents with child-rearing challenges to provide appropriate assistance.
- Collaborated with peers to assist clients and families in obtaining resources and linkages with community social support.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!