This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional possessing a proven track record of delivering top notch customer service.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills key to forming positive relationships and resolving inquiries.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Organizational Leadership Coursework, Arizona State University; Anticipated Graduation: 2018
Relevant Coursework Completed: Organizational Leadership, Behavioral Dynamics, Theory and Practice of Leadership, Foundations and Project Management, Social Process in Organization, Organizational Ethics, Resource Allocations in Organizations, Project Leadership, Multimedia demonstrations, Human Sexuality Anthropologic Perspective, Food and Culture, Diversity in Organizations and Leading Organization Innovation.
Environmental Chemistry, Fisheries & Wildlife Science Coursework, Arkansas Technical University
Attention to Detail
Western National Parks Association, Chiricahua National Monument, Willcox, AZ 2014-Present
Sales Associate and Information Assistant
- Leverage top notch interpersonal skills to provide service to visitors within a 12,000 acre park.
- Successfully resolve inquiries, provide key park information and educate individuals on history.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while handling financial transactions within the visitor center.
- Promote public safety and natural resource protection.
- Educate visitors on issues affecting the natural, historical and cultural preservation of the area.
Taco Bell, Russellville, AR 2012-2014
- Delivered quality customer service in a fast-paced food service environment.
- Enhanced overall customer experience; properly filled orders and resolved inquiries in a timely manner.
Andy Man Services, Lochbuie, CO 2002-2013
Occasional General Assistant
- Performed assigned tasks, individually and as a team contributor, on time within a deadline based environment.
- Provided direct support to Carpenters, Plasterers and Masons.
- Properly utilize resources to optimize efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Responsibilities included building, constructing and installing cabinetry and custom woodworking.
Mt. Nebo State Park, Dardanelle, AR 2013
- Provided top notch service to state park visitors; used strong interpersonal skills to successfully resolve inquiries, provide directions and inform visitors of potential safety hazards.
- Educated visitors on facilities, recreational activities and general park information.
- Maintained compliance to all park policies and procedures throughout daily operations.
Eddie s River City BBQ, Grand Junction, CO 2007-2010
- Provided key support to Manager, overseeing day to day operations within a fast-paced restaurant.
- Ensured high level of customer service was provided to patrons; successfully handled complaints and resolved issues in a timely manner.
- Directed activities of up to 8 staff members; conducted in depth training to boost individual performance.
- Streamlined existing processes to continually increase efficiency and reduce company costs.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while overseeing food and supply inventory levels.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!