This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Executive who xxxxxxkes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth within construction and / or contracting industries while driving substantial cost-reducing initiatives.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-xxxxxxkers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
CFO ￨ Partner
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead this $28-million company s finance department operations, including producing weekly work-in-progress and budget numbers to drive a results-generating executive team s business decision-xxxxxxking.
- Conceptualize, develop, and set up a system of controls and reporting to allow the company to forecast financial results on a weekly basis, and built a strong, interactive model for budgeting and 2-year rolling multifaceted projections.
- Contribute solid communication skills toward building valuable relationships with banks, as well as bonding companies.
Closed the month by the 10th of every next month, and closed the year within 30 days.
Took a very weak balance sheet with no financial controls and transformed it into one of strength.
Earned the respect of all members of the department due to excellence in leadership and job perforxxxxxxnce.
President ￨ CEO
- Strategically steered profitable business operations encompassing outsource and interim accounting and finance solutions for construction industry contractors throughout the New England area, including developing weekly dashboards reports and financial modeling tools and reviewing and reworking existing accounting structures for clients.
- Offered experience in establishing multi-site accounting operations, including payroll across expanded operations in numerous states, as well as supporting set up of new software, programs, collections, reporting, and month-end close.
- Led efforts to establish forward-thinking new processes to identify areas of weakness in finances and / or personnel.
Improved accounting structure and processes for a multi-state, multi-division $35-million general contractor client, including bridging the gap between an outgoing controller and replacement while enhancing accuracy of cost tracking, identification of profit / loss, and development of reporting models and weekly dashboard reports.
Established and implemented a transition plan for accounting operations of a start-up Voice / Data / Fiber Optic company transitioning as a spin-off of a larger firm, including setting up general ledger, accounts payable / receivable, payroll, purchase orders, and job cost; closely monitoring benchxxxxxxrks; and implementing software.
Spearheaded accounting structure improvements and expanded revenue plan development for a well-established electrical contractor with $3 million in annual revenue, including boosting accounting records accuracy, performing third-party staff review to identify weakness, developing training plans, and creating dashboard reports.
Reduced a second-generation mechanical contractor client s dependence on CPA and other consultants, including reviewing accounting records for accuracy, correcting errors, developing weekly and monthly accounting processes, training staff on internal audits, and establishing month-end close documentation processes.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward xxxxxxnaging this multi-division electrical contractor company s financial operations with annual revenue of $14 million, including coordinating all financial analysis, planning, control, and reporting systems, as well as improving perforxxxxxxnce via core policy, resource, and activities recommendations.
- Expertly handled financial functions encompassing all accounts payable / receivable, payroll, billing, project reports, cash xxxxxxnagement, and financial statement production / distribution, as well as cost-effectively xxxxxxnaging labor resources.
- Conceptualized, developed, and executed strict budgeting processes at the job cost and general expense level to collectively increase accountability of department and project xxxxxxnagers and proactively identify program challenges.
- Built and sustained productivity by cross-training staff while creating a more wholly supportive team environment.
Successfully reduced company s billing cycle by reworking billing processes for a more positive cash flow.
Served as a go-to member of the Senior Executive Team responsible for strategic planning and leadership.
Restructured the Accounting Department to xxxxxxximize perforxxxxxxnce standards and qualification of financial personnel, and improved the bottom line via recommendations on strategies and control and reporting systems.
Reduced accounts receivable aging via reassignment of collection activities, improved inforxxxxxxtion flow, increased accountability at lower levels, and improved identification of problem accounts.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing high-volume operations, including establishing procedures to ensure association between job cost and general ledger, as well as developing beneficial work-in-progress schedules.
Launched a new purchasing system to track committed costs for active projects.
Initiated a job cost accounting system to set up jobs with budgets and track actual costs.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward directing all commodity and system equipment purchasing for projects in North Carolina, Alabaxxxxxx, and Florida, including coordinating daily multi-site xxxxxxterial and subcontractor requirements.
Cost-effectively negotiated among top-notch vendors to obtain buy levels and service agreements.
Xxxxxxster Electrician Studies Mount Ida College
Project Xxxxxxnagement for Electricians Purdue University
Treasurer ￨ Member
Current Chairperson Board of Library Trustees ￨ Member
School Volunteer ￨ Committee Chairperson ￨ Committee Officer
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can xxxxxxke a positive contribution to your bottom-line perforxxxxxxnce.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar Operations Xxxxxxnagement, Construction / Contracting Industry Operations, Executive Consulting, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Full-Cycle Accounting, Job Cost Xxxxxxnagement, Budget Control, Cost-Reducing Initiatives, and Financial Reporting. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Team Building / Training, Contract Negotiations, Trends Tracking, Process Optimization, System Design / Implementation, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Currently, as CFO / Partner of T&K Asphalt Services, I expertly lead this $28-million company s finance operations, including producing weekly work-in-progress and budget numbers to drive a results-generating executive team s business decision-xxxxxxking efforts. Within this role, I successfully conceptualize, develop, and set up a system of controls and reporting to allow the company to forecast financial results on a weekly basis. I also built a strong, interactive model for budgeting and 2-year rolling multifaceted projections.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Closing the month by the 10th of every next month, and the year within 30 days.
Profitably building valuable relationships with top banks, as well as bonding companies.
Taking a very weak balance sheet with no financial controls and transforming it into one of strength.
Earning the respect of all members of the department due to excellence in leadership and job perforxxxxxxnce.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Xxxxxxnagement from Assumption College. I also completed rigorous Project Xxxxxxnagement for Electricians training at Purdue University, as well as Xxxxxxster Electrician studies at Mount Ida College.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in executive-level leadership and financial xxxxxxnagement roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely xxxxxxtch your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!