This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience providing administrative support. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward overseeing office operations. To complement this background, I possess strong communication and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail oriented Professional eager to contribute existing skills to a challenging Executive Assistant or Office Management opportunity.
- Strong administrative support abilities; skilled in call/e-mail management, filing and created detailed reports.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of basic accounting/bookkeeping principles necessary to maintain efficiency office operations.
- Excellent communication skills; experienced in providing customer service and establishing positive relationships.
- Linguistic fluency in Hindi, English and Arabic.
Attention to Detail
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Norton Rose Fulbright Middle East LLP. 2012-Present
Junior Accountant (2014-Present)
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, as well as excellent organizational skills, while completing tasks on time, within deadline based environments.
- Review documents and reports for accuracy; identify and resolve discrepancies as necessary.
- Utilize leadership skills to perform training for interns; focus on various aspects of the position, including general policy compliance, CMS, HBSC.NET and generating reports using Cognos8.
- Provide mentorship to interns; resolve inquiries and serve as primary point of contact.
- Successfully coordinate team birthday events; track dates and arrange necessary supplies.
- Duties include journal entry creation, balance sheet reconciliation, vendor management and payment processing.
- Provide support to senior level team members regarding month end close, internal/external communication and expense report management.
- Ensure accuracy throughout auditing by thoroughly tracking expense claims, travel arrangements and conference details.
Trainee Accountant (2012-2014)
- Ensured tasks were completed on time; focused primarily on expense reimbursement/claims, bank reconciliations and auditing.
AMCO Computers 2011-2012
Executive Assistant (2012)
- Performed key administrative tasks to ensure office operations ran smoothly.
- Responsibilities included calendar management, filing and organizational management.
- Successfully handled e-mails and calls; provided direct inquiry resolution in a prompt manner.
- Developed detailed reports utilizing MS Excel.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while interacting with visitors on a daily basis.
- Provided excellent administrative support; duties included call management, filing and e-mail correspondence.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), London, UK; 2012
High School Diploma, The Indian High School, Dubai (CBSE Curriculum), Dubai, UAE; 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!