This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site project operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including contributing sharp analytical talents and the ability to quickly assimilate new concepts to drive success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers and multicultural, cross-functional staff; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain operational objectives with a high degree of detail and professionalism.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking operations while mentoring and managing a top-notch team of 6 professionals; planning and prioritizing workflow to meet goals; and adhering to policies, standards, and procedures.
- Build productive operations by developing a team-focused rapport with a diverse workforce in a multicultural setting.
- Contribute experience in monitoring and meeting the company s budget, and tracking income, expenses, and payroll.
- Offer sharp analytical abilities toward reading, laying out, and performing daily activities from blueprints and drawings.
- Expertly ensure product specifications are met via daily testing, as well as preparing and monitoring key work orders.
Served as a go-to support analyst for TrackVia.
Actively focused on making safety the #1 priority.
Successfully completed all tasks while offering a solid work ethic.
Generated zero defects in outgoing products via dynamic quality control.
Minimized downtime by maintaining company equipment to produce products on time.
Continually motivated, mobilized, and coached employees to meet high performance standards.
Shift Supervisor ￨Quality Manager ￨ Safety Coordinator
Electrician Apprentice (Roles Held Separately)
Bachelor of Science in Project Management (Emphasis in Finance) Colorado State University
OSHA 30-Hour Certified (360Training.com)
Foundations of Project Management CSU Global
Applied Strategic Project Management for the 21st Century CSU Global
Intuit QuickBooks ￨ TrackVia ￨ SAP ￨ 10-Key ￨ Internet Applications ￨ Able to Quickly Master Additional Software as Required
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!