This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Dynamic and focused global-reaching leader with 25 years of progressive business leadership expertise
- Able to spearhead product management and delivery efforts, as well as deliver focused consulting to stakeholders at all levels
- Leverages cross-functional teamwork, communication skills and the ability to foster lasting key client relationships
- Skilled in strategic planning and project management; able to drive consistently positive results while leading large international teams
- Thought leader who fosters positive client relations to deliver the utmost in service and translate ideas into actual product offerings
- Strengths include Sales Operations Management, Presentations, Adjacent Market Expansion, C-Level Relationship Building, MS Office, Network Planning, Product Management and Design, Market Analysis, P&L and Pragmatic Marketing (Certified)
- Seeking a Vice President or Senior Vice President role; focusing on the airline industry or a related transportation logistics sector
- Fueled product growth by more than 50% from 2012-2015 with a revenue base of $28M; simultaneously expanded the EBITDA margin by more than eight points and the client base by 17 total
- Managed a team of product development and technical subject matter experts to redesign a new user interface to allow for faster market trend analysis and decision support for a community of 105 airports, 15 tourism boards and three aircraft manufacturers
- Devised a market share improvement strategy; led to new wins and expansion into two adjacent segments with high-margin business
- Generated $14.1M in new annual sales in comparison to the previously committed target of $3M
Sabre, Inc. 2002 - Present
Director of Product Management - AirVision Network Planning and Scheduling Suite
- Lead the world s foremost planning and scheduling suite, featuring competitive differentiating technology embraced by 95 globally-recognized airlines
- Work in conjunction with other product development leadership personnel to devise integration and implementation strategies
- Conduct monthly meetings with Sabre s Finance team to determine business levers to act on in driving annual revenue objectives
- Direct continual thought leadership engagements with Top 20 customers; craft visions with a focus on three to five items
- Partake in industry-specific conferences and events to stay updated on industry trends and best practices
- Present market trends, along with annual and five-year product strategies, to the company President and SVPs to encourage buy-in
- Oversee large, annual technical investments to boost scalability and performance while slashing operating costs
- Liaise with global sales teams to ensure adherence to product revenue targets
- Determine key areas of investment, e.g. model enhancements, automation, usability, industry mandates and decision support
- Ensure the timely execution of an average of four mature releases annually
- Create professional services that bolster production, thus generating revenue; also develop value-based service pricing to fuel renewal increases of up to 30%
Director of Product Management - AirVision Market Intelligence
- Examined and chose technology solutions that delivered high-performance product usage results that aligned with customer desires; aforementioned solutions were also monetized to generate incremental revenue
- Headed annual and five-year strategies that resulted in an increase of over 44% over the course of four years
- Expanded the product EBITDA margin by more than 10 points using methodical price increases that customers felt were amenable
Director of Latin America Consulting Sales
- Supervised end-to-end sales processes, including industry research and analysis, prospecting for new business, product marketing and the sale of products and services
- Established lasting and mutually beneficial C Level relationships rooted in feelings of trust and customer satisfaction assurance
- Sold commercial planning products and business consulting services in the areas of e-commerce, revenue management, pricing strategy, and IT outsourcing to top airlines within the region
Served as a Senior Manager of Success-Fee Consulting Engagements with Sabre, along with working at Continental Airlines from 1992 2001
Bachelor of Science, Aviation Management, Florida Institute of Technology
Sabre Team Excellence Award, Market Intelligence, 2012
Sabre Award, Sales Partner of the Year-Latin America Consulting Sales, 2007
Sabre Champion Award, Success Fee Consulting Engagements, 2005
Member, AGIFORS SSP
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a globally-minded business leader with 25 years of relevant experience, including 14 years specifically with Sabre, Inc. My passion for achieving excellence, paired with my strong sense of company loyalty, has allowed me to grow and learn with Sabre since I began work with the company in 2002.
- As a professional, I pride myself on my tenacity, drive and integrity. I am able to easily drive consistently positive results while leading large international teams.
- I interact well with individual and group stakeholders at all levels and have developed a strong sense of cultural competency in achieving numerous internationally-reaching business objectives.
- I m proud to say that I am known for my ability to stay current as it relates to industry trends and best practices. I attend conferences, trade shows and other events to network with like-minded professionals, learn more about innovative developments and bring valuable information back to my colleagues for use in our own strategic efforts.
- Outside of the diverse and impressive leadership experience detailed on my resume, I also offer a strong achievement and educational background. I hold a B.A. in Aviation Management from the Florida Institute of Technology. I am also an active member of AGIFORS SSP, an organization dedicated to airline network planning.
- Additionally, I have earned numerous awards from Sabre for my teamwork, consulting and sales achievements.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!