This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 5 years of account management experience. I have applied my strong interpersonal communication skills toward cultivating and managing relationships with key clients. To complement this background, I have consistently been recognized for the ability to identify needs and develop innovative solutions to ensure satisfaction.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to fostering and maintaining positive relationships with high-profile clients.
- Recognized for the ability to identify inefficiencies and design innovative solutions to improve performance.
- Experienced in successfully managing up to 40 enterprise level accounts generating $3.5M annually.
- Skilled in identifying client needs, streamlining process improvement initiatives and conducting in-depth training for team members.
Tealium, San Diego, CA 2012-Present
Senior Account Manager (2014-Present)
- Leverage top-notch interpersonal skills to maintain positive relationships with high-profile clients, including Disney, UPS and Nike.
- Successfully handle 35-40 enterprise level accounts generating $3.5M in annual revenue.
- Thoroughly examine existing processes and implement innovative solutions to increase efficiency.
- Maintain open lines of communication across customer service and engineering teams; simplifies complex technical concepts to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Strategically identify team member strengths and ensure proper alignment of available resources.
- Collaborate extensively with sales teams to grow strategic accounts.
- Conduct QBRs with clients.
- Conduct in-depth market trend research; identify and act on opportunities for growth.
- Built key client relationships in a start-up environment.
- Implemented highly effective time tracking tool, reducing department inefficiencies.
- Recognized for consistently maintaining a 98% client retention rate.
- Awarded Account Management MVP (2015) and President s Club Achievement.
Account Manager (2012-2014)
- Fulfilled key account management position responsible for overseeing $1.5M in annual revenue.
- Contributed extensively to multiple simultaneous projects; maintained strict adherence to project schedule.
- Leveraged product expertise to make knowledge based recommendations to ensure fulfillment of client needs.
- Maintained open lines of communication with clients; conducted in-depth user training and troubleshot issues as necessary.
- Identified client requirements and strategically upsold additional features and services.
- Implemented various strategies to boost client satisfaction levels.
- Contributed extensively to creation of deployment and account management departments.
- Consistently achieved 100% contract renewal rate.
JDS Solutions, Carlsbad, CA 2004-2012
Customer Relations Manager
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication abilities while forming and maintaining positive relationships.
Continueded Solana Beach, CA 2000-2004
Compliance Tech/QA Tester | Customer Service Rep
Associate Degree in Liberal Studies, Palomar College, 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!