This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Administrative & Research Operations Leader with 15+ years of experience in leadership roles within a variety of industries. Advanced experience in leading laboratory operations along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to others and ensures high productivity levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with internal/external teams.
Operations/Administrative Support Workflow/Process Improvement Inventory Management
Attention to Detail Decision Making/Planning Complex Problem Solving Laboratory Organization
Process Improvement Experimentation & Procedure Microsoft Office Suite Data Analysis
- Directed day to day research operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and operational efficiency levels
- Played a lead role in overseeing laboratory equipment inventory, coordinated research activities, and provided comprehensive training to students
- Completed detailed research in the area of bacterial disease and antimicrobial development using innovative microbiological and molecular biological methods
- Utilized exceptional administrative acumen to provide support to team members and executive staff members along with maintaining training and research records
- Publications Include:
- 1. Ray, B. and A. Ballal and A. C. Manna*. 2009. Transcriptional variation of regulatory and virulence genes due to different media in S. aureus. Microbial Path. 47: 94-100.
- 2. Ballal, A., B. Ray, and A. C. Manna*. 2009. SarZ, a sarA family gene, is transcriptionally activated by MgrA and involved in the regulation of exoproteins synthesis in Staphylococcus aureus. J. Bacteriol 191: 1656-65.
- 3. Jones, N., B. Ray, R. T. Koodali, and A. C. Manna*. 2008. Antibacterial activity of ZnO nanoparticle suspensions on broad spectrum of microorganisms. FEMS Microbiology Letters. 279:71-76.
- 4. Manna*, A. C. and B. Ray. 2007. Regulation and characterization of rot transcription in Staphylococcus aureus. Microbiology: 135:1538-1545.
- 5. Manna*, A.C., and B. Ray. 2017. A comparative phenotypic and genetic characterization of the sar- family mutants of Staphylococcus aureus. (in preparation).
- Supported operations for an international research project which was centered on studying the ecological aspect of Vibrio Cholera and its gene regulation under environmental conditions
- Coordinated the set-up of complex experiments, ordered laboratory equipment, and played a lead role in ensuring organization within the lab
Bachelor of Arts, Educational Psychology, University of Calcutta, Calcutta, India
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!