This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Manager with a proven track record of excelling in increasingly responsible positions.
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance teams and ensure top notch customer service is provided.
- Continually develops and implements successful process improvement strategies.
- Skilled in reviewing data for accuracy and ensuring quality control throughout all operations.
Training & Development
Human Resource Services
MS Office Suite
CIBT (Formerly Travisa Visa Services), Washington, DC 2016-Present
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership skills.
- Collaborate extensively with management team to develop and implement strategies to continually improve performance.
- Thoroughly monitor and track employee performance; provide guidance and mentorship as necessary.
- Develop innovative solutions to rapidly resolve customer inquiries and provide high level of customer service.
- Successfully manage human resource services, including adherence to company policies, employee relations, on boarding and payroll processing.
- Continually implement strategies to ensure team goals and objectives are met.
Travisa Visa Services, Washington, DC 2013-2016
- Provided direct support to Operations Manager to ensure on time completion of daily office operations.
- Implemented strategies to ensure high level of customer support; promoted satisfaction and rapidly resolved inquiries.
- Properly delegated resources; ensured appropriate coverage.
- Heavily involved in on boarding process, including hiring and training.
- Thoroughly reviews existing processes and makes knowledge based recommendations for improvement.
- Maintained quality control throughout all day to day operations; review visas and passports after processing completion.
- Conducted in depth research to remain up to date on new industry policies.
Travisa Visa Services, Washington, DC; Travel Visa Consultant 2011-2013
DSG International, Currys, Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom; First-Line Supervisor 2008-2011
Regency Mortgage Corporation, Dorset, United Kingdom; Customer Service Representative 2007-2008
AV Projections, London, S.E. England United Kingdom; AV Hire Supervisor 2006-2007
Majestic Wine Merchants, London, S.E. England United Kingdom; Trainee Manager 2005-2006
AIDS Foundation of Australia; Charity Worker 2004-2005
Random Post Production, London, United Kingdom; Assistant Manager 2002-2003
Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies, Southampton University, Southampton, United Kingdom; 2002
Advanced-Level Qualifications, East Surrey College, Redhill, United Kingdom; 1999
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!