This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced sales and customer service professional with several years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in providing stellar levels of customer service, overseeing B2B sales practices, and maintaining productivity in call-center environments. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, and members of management.
Microsoft Office Suite
Complex Problem Solving
- Directly manage several administrative and operational functions within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and customer service levels
- Identify customer goals travel related goals and specific requirements in order to make reservations and other travel accommodation in addition to addressing travel related inquiries
- Maintain a keen knowledge of organizational best practices and standard operating procedures in addition to customer service related workflows
- Coordinated several B2B sales and business development operations which included maintaining a knowledge of travel related products, performing cold-calling, and creating written sales proposals
- Play a lead role in managing large-scale projects along with maintaining a significant knowledge of industry trends/best practices and operational processes
- Facilitated sales functions within a high-stress automotive sales environment with a concentration on maintaining positive relationships with clients and determining customer vehicle needs/wants
- Successfully addressed customer inquiries, provided product related knowledge, followed up with clients after vehicle purchases, and created in-depth sales reports
- Designed and implemented unique sales strategies which resulted in an increase in sales revenue and customer retention levels
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to foster positive rapport with both new and existing clients within a busy auto sales environment
- Created sales reports for executive management, maintained a high level of product knowledge, completed sales training, and coached clients on product specific information
Bachelor of Arts, French, University of Kansas-Missouri-City (2016)
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, University of Kansas-Missouri-City (2013)
Certified Travel Counselor, Travel Institute
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a background in customer service and sales roles with several years of experience in developing unique sales strategies, providing stellar customer service, and managing high-level projects. In addition, I have a strong ability to foster positive relationships with others and improve productivity and efficiency within the organization.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background and significant experience in improving customer satisfaction and retention levels.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!