This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Therapist seeking a fulfilling position
providing aid to children and families.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, instrumental to forming positive relationships with individuals suffering from behavioral and psycho-social disorders.
- Skilled in assessing adults and children; experienced in developing individualized plans to promote well being.
- Completed extensive training on childhood development, interpersonal neurobiology and the attachment theory.
- Linguistic fluency in Spanish and English; experienced in conducting catering to individuals unable to communicate in English.
Individual Treatment Plan Creation
Substance Abuse Prevention
Effective Parenting Tactics
- Provide critical support and therapy to individuals based on needs; conduct thorough psycho-social assessments to determine functional impairments.
- Accurately track process of adult, children and family patients throughout therapy sessions.
- Promote wellbeing by coordinating substance abuse prevention groups and classes, including self-management, recovery and 12-step programs.
- Coordinate parenting groups; educate parents on proper positive reinforcement strategies and tactics to promote good behavior.
- Supervise parental visitations; promote safety, develop attainable goals for non-custodial parents and provide behavioral therapy to children up to age 6.
- Conduct in depth investigations of foster families; ensure regulatory compliance to state laws and provided necessary assistance to obtain licensing.
Circle of Life Behavioral Health Network, Espanola, NM 2016-Present
RAC STOP, Espanola, NM 2015-2016
Agave Health, Espanola, New Mexico; Bilingual Therapist 2014-2016
Valle del Sol, Espanola, New Mexico; Bilingual Therapist 2013-2014
Las Cumbres Community Services, Espanola/Santa Fe, New Mexico; Case Manager 2009-2012
Big Brothers Big Sisters, Columbus, Ohio; Match Coordinator 2007-2008
Arizona s Children Association, Tucson, Arizona; Family Resource Developer 2004-2006
Turning Point, Substance Abuse Counselor; Marana, Arizona 2002-2004
Master of Arts in Counseling, Southwestern College, Santa Fe, NM; 2010-2013
Bachelor of Science in Family Studies, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ; 1993-1996
LMHC in Counseling, State of New Mexico
Grief, Loss and Trauma Certificate Program, Southwestern College, Santa Fe, NM
Child Mental Health Certificate Program, Southwestern College, Santa Fe, NM
Matrix and Wellbriety Substance Abuse Training
Interpersonal Neurobiology with Bonnie Badenoch, MA, LMFT, 2013-2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!