This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding existing sales goals within high profile, luxury retail environments.
- Recognized for two consecutive years as top Sales Consultant for generation of $1.5M and $2.8M in annual revenue respectively.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport with clients and providing highly effective coaching to team members.
Training & Development
Client Relationship Management
Martin Lawrence Galleries 2011-Present
Sales Floor Manager
- Leverage top notch sales abilities to generate $3M+ in annual sales within a 27,000 square foot gallery.
- Utilize knowledge of high profile art to successfully sell pieces by Warhol, Chagall, Picasso and Dali.
- Continually met and surpassed existing sales goals, resulting in recognition as top sales performer.
- Contribute extensively to all facets of event coordination.
British American Auctions 2007-2011
- Championed overall sales strategy development, resulting in substantially increased revenue generation.
- Shattered existing company record by selling $2.8M+ of merchandise within a two-week period.
Stremmel Gallery 20005-2007
Senior Art Consultant
- Gained valuable exposure to luxury art while deploying innovative sales strategies.
- Streamlined existing sales processes, resulting in a 200%+ increase in revenue.
Prudential Nevada 2001-2005
Real Estate Sales Agent/Trainer
- Implemented highly effective training programs to strategically drive revenue within real estate industry.
Plaza Furniture 1997-2001
First Interstate/Wells Fargo 1996-1997
CJ Research Inc. 1994-1996
Phone Rep/Shift Supervisor
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Humboldt State University
Missouri Auctioning School
Sagebrush Speech and Debate League Volunteer; 1997-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!