This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of professional experience in various capacities including insurance adjusting, operations management and customer service. I have obtained in-depth knowledge of proper insurance adjusting processes through completion of extensive training. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented Professional possessing strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Broad knowledge of the insurance industry obtained throughout hands-on experience and completion of extensive training.
- Skilled in conducting thorough analysis of automotive and property damage following natural disasters.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Alabama Insurance Adjuster License for P&C, W/C and Crop Lines; In Progress
State Farm Auto Live Desktop Training | State Farm Auto & Estimatics Certification Exams
AdjusterPro Training; 200 Hours Completed
California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations
3-day Training on Estimating Utilizing Xactimate 28
Rope and Harness Practical Training Course
Insurance Industry Knowledge
Attention to Detail
Eberl Claims Service, Lakewood, CO; Independent Adjuster 2017
- Obtained in-depth exposure to automotive insurance claims adjusting.
- Completed in-depth training on various auto and property claims processing methods following a natural disaster.
- Utilized Audatex Estimating and ECS to ensure timely processing of claims.
Sweet Dreams Daycare; Business Owner 2001-2017
- Fulfilled key proprietary role overseeing all day to day operations.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal communication skills to form positive relationships with parents and students.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while overseeing financial operations.
- Utilized excellent leadership abilities to direct activities of three staff members.
- Maintained detailed records; accurately tracked contracts, immunization records and student accounts.
- Fostered a positive, safe environment; maintained adherence to all safety regulations regarding weather, natural disasters and power outages.
- Ensured compliance to all state regulations; prepare for quarterly audits.
- Managed business budget.
Service 1 Federal Credit Union; Head Teller 1993-2001
- Delivered high quality service to bank patrons throughout daily operations.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial information for accuracy; resolved discrepancies as necessary.
- Regularly balanced vault, traveler s checks and money orders; conducted employee audits.
- Performed in depth investigations of fraudulent activity.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while ensuring a timely completion of all transactions.
Continuing Education Completed in: Child Development, Language Development, Positive Discipline and Guidance, The Child Care Professional and Family, Quality Child Care, Health, Safety, & Universal Precautions.
Infant, Child, and Adult CPR / First Aid / AED Certifications
High School Diploma, Theodore High School, Theodore, AL
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!