This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Ambitious Self-Starter who provides compassionate direct patient care for all ages based on industry and / or healthcare facility standards of practices, and supports key physician treatment plans to optimize healing.
- Multilingual Communicator (English, Russian, Ukrainian) and proactive advocate who seamlessly interfaces between physicians, RNs, physical therapists, patients, and families while expertly administering individual treatment plans, observing patients, reporting changes, and handling reactions to medications or treatments.
- Top Performer who has been recognized as an intuitive, empathetic caregiver with experience in home and / or live-in care of patients with chronic and acute diagnoses; excellent reference letters available upon request.
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine
Home Health Aide Certificate Accrediting Agency OR School Name
Home Health Aide
Client Names, Individual Dates of Employment & References Provided Upon Request
- Delivered patient-focused home and / or live-in healthcare to geriatric individuals suffering from diverse diagnoses, including Type II Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Dementia, Bone Cancer, Lupus, Osteoporosis, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Kidney Failure, Alzheimer s Disease, Parkinson s Disease, and Liver Cancer, as well as caring for patients in Hospice and caring for those with multiple challenging concurrent diagnoses.
- Provided live-in home care to a stroke recovery patient with partial paralysis, and exhibited experience in caring for those with general weakness, mobility limitations, difficulty speaking, and full-time catheters.
- Administered treatment plans to comply with physician orders, including tracking and administering physician prescriptions and assisting RNs with healthcare, wound care and dietary and exercise programs.
- Regularly liaised among RNs and Occupational and Physical Therapists in achieving daily treatment goals.
- Monitored medications and blood sugar levels, and performed dialysis as necessary per treatment plans.
- Ensured seamless healthcare processes by assisting patients with mobility by using Hoyer Lift products.
- Supported patients with feeding, bathing, grooming, and overall hygiene, as well as handling household chores such as cooking (including separate meals as required), cleaning, laundry, shopping, and gardening.
- Accompanied patients to medical appointments while actively providing emotional and social stimulation.
Home Health Aide
- Strategically steered quality-oriented live-in care to a patient with post-surgery complications and senile Dementia, including performing all facets of healthcare ranging from daily wound care and administration of comprehensive treatment plans to patient feeding, bathing, and ambulation as necessary per care goals.
- Offered solid communication and interpersonal relations skills toward interacting among the patient s family.
Nurse s Aide
- Played a vital role in supporting Registered Nurses with patient care, as well as handling diverse facets of feeding, bathing, and ambulation to continually ensure patients comfort within the hospital environment.
- Demonstrated proven experience in treating both adult and geriatric patients with wide-ranging diagnoses.
Additional Role with Lviv Hospital #5 (Ukraine) and Extensive Pharmacist Experience Provided Upon Request.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!