This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated Procurement Specialist with over 10 years of experience analyzing data, overseeing daily operations and significantly increasing efficiency.
- Exemplified ability to forecast revenue in environments generating $900M in annual sales.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Possesses a strong accounting background, excellent problem solving skills and a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
Quattro Pro for Windows
Emblem Health 2016-Present
Lead Contracting / Strategic Analyst
- Strategically identify inefficiencies throughout company by conducting in depth reviews of financial, clinical, contractual and operational data.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in reduced company cost and enhanced levels of patient care.
- Generate detailed reports to reflect expense reductions; relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Devise strategic plans and successfully integrate cost management programs into departmental services.
- Resourcefully prepare RFP, RFI, RFQ and reverse auction events; oversee all phases of bid process from award to contract execution.
- Maintain open lines of communication with upper level management team.
- Associated responsibilities include procurement of quotes, maintaining adherence to organizational standardization guidelines.
- Utilize aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout agreements.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - Stamford, CT 2012-2016
Procurement Senior Analyst
- Used strong procurement background to successfully direct eProcurement systems projects.
- Conducted critical analysis and evaluation of data to effectively forecast future procurement trends.
- Cultivated positive vendor relationships, key to maximizing efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Collaborated extensively with business units to streamline process improvement initiatives and maintain on time, within budget project completion.
Pitney Bowes - Stamford, CT 2010-2012
Consultant Financial Analyst
- Successfully contributed to all aspects of project management, with associated responsibilities including report generation, achievement of implemented metrics and risk management.
- Conveyed appropriate information to upper level management, key to promoting efficiency throughout daily processes.
- Utilized strong service knowledge to develop innovative solutions and make sound recommendations.
Henry Schein - Melville, NY 2006-2010
Senior Financial Analyst
- Assumed integral leadership position throughout budget planning and reforecast reporting operations.
- Resourcefully generated monthly and quarterly variance analyses, commentary reports and forecasts.
- Developed financial models to successfully anticipate future earnings.
- Ensured accuracy throughout SEC filings.
IBM - Somers, NY 2006-2006
- Implemented strong accounting knowledge to successfully contribute to day to day operations, with associated responsivities including reporting, general ledger maintenance and conducting profit and loss reviews.
- Ensured accuracy throughout monthly account reconciliation, revenue analysis and inventory evaluation.
The Pepsi Bottling Group - Somers, NY; Location Accountant 2004-2006
Katten, Munchin, Zavis, Rosenman, LLC - New York, NY; Staff Accountant 2001-2004
B.C. Harris Publishing Co - White Plains, NY; Staff Accountant 1999-2001
Marden, Harrison & Kreuter, CPA - White Plains, NY; Staff Accountant 1998-1999
Masters of Business Administration/Finance, Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY ; 2005
Bachelor of Science/Accounting, Herbert H. Lehman College, Bronx, NY
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!