This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results driven Administrative Professional eager to contribute 15+ years of experience to an Executive Assistant role.
- Recognized for the ability to deliver top-notch administrative support to upper level employees within fast-paced office environments.
- Experienced in performing various administrative tasks, including document processing, scheduling and processing expense reports.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships and providing excellent service throughout all interactions.
Blank Rome LLP 2017-Present
- Deliver high quality administrative support to 4 management level employees.
- Implement various strategies to increase efficiency throughout all office operations.
- Use excellent organizational skills to perform various administrative tasks, including scheduling, document processing and handling expense reports.
Withers Bergman LLP 2012-2017
Tax Controversy Legal Secretary
- Provided top-notch support to one company Partner and two additional team members, with associated duties including document processing, scheduling and facilitating meetings.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with patrons; promptly resolved inquiries in person and via phone.
Brody & Browne LLP 2010-2012
Litigation Legal Secretary
- Exemplified excellent organizational abilities while managing expense reports, scheduling depositions and compiling vital information / documentation.
- Provided direct support to 3 staff members.
Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP 2009-2010
- Utilized excellent administrative skills to deliver direct support to 5 Partners and Associates.
- Revamped existing office processes to increase operational efficiency.
- Responsible for scheduling, expense report processing and tracking time.
Shearman & Sterling LLP 2001-2009
Corporate and Litigation Legal Secretary
- Leveraged strong communication and organizational skills to maintain open lines of communication between Attorneys and clients.
- Associated duties included document processing, coordinating travel and managing calendars.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Berkeley College; 1999-2002
Notary Public Certification, State of New York
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!