This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic XXXXXXIDQ Certified Designer who offers proven talent in Commercial, Manufacturing, and Retail Interior Design, as well as demonstrating experiexxxxxxe with Client Needs Analysis / Assessment, Market Research, Visual Merchandising, Sales, New Business Development, Project Management, Team Building, Training / Development, and Customer Service.
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on project initiatives in alignment with a client or company s vision and who meet goals via solutions-centric critical thinking skills for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who expertly designs and produces working drawings, selects appropriate colors and fabrics, orders complementary accessories from industry-leading brands, follows up on contacts, and guides final installations.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking small business start-up, development, and operations of this dynamic design company assisting retail, residential, commercial, and furniture manufacturing clients with innovative showroom and store layouts, architectural details, selection of paint colors and techniques, lighting, and accessories.
- Spearhead results-generating execution of accessories and visuals installation while working with a high-profile manufacturer client list exxxxxxompassing Broyhill, Thomasville, La-Z-Boy, Sumter Cabinet, Cochrane, and Kixxxxxxaid brands.
Successfully integrate ADA and Aging in Place features.
Design and develop working drawings for interior construction.
Profitably establish new business via well-known community and / or industry contacts.
Promote space-saving, efficiexxxxxxy-driven design initiatives for client seeking downsizing options.
- Strategically steered showroom design initiatives by continually promoting excellexxxxxxe in customers showroom shopping experiexxxxxxes, ixxxxxxluding determining future needs for presentation for recommendation to management teams.
Ixxxxxxreased retail sales via creativity-centric product presentations.
Supported owner in selection of wide-ranging new products for showroom.
Consistently ensured seamless flow of merchandise from warehouse to showroom.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge to drive sales of furniture and accessories, ixxxxxxluding comprehensively assessing consumer style / fuxxxxxxtional needs, as well as educating customers on the best selections to fit their lifestyle.
Ixxxxxxreased retail sales via aggressive internet pricing initiatives.
Ensured customer knowledge of comprehensive sales and order processes.
Optimized services success by facilitating order entry, tracking, and delivery to customer s home.
- Played a vital role in successfully meeting customers furniture and accessory goals and offering solutions to decorating challenges, ixxxxxxluding boosting profits by determining optimal placement of products for display presentation.
Improved retail presentations via strong space planning talents.
Ixxxxxxreased product selection by assisting in high-volume inventory purchases.
Expanded axxxxxxhor store s vendor offerings and market share via excellexxxxxxe in operations leadership.
- Expertly designed furniture layouts, paint selections, interior graphics, and architectural details for Lane galleries within retail furniture stores and freestanding Lane Home Furnishings stores, ixxxxxxluding leading installation of projects while effectively collaborating among Retail Development and Creative Strategy teams at Furniture Brands International.
- Maximized bottom-line results by determining best solutions for project success via comprehensive site evaluations.
Designed and developed new creative coxxxxxxepts to guarantee retail program flexibility and longevity.
Reduced project lead time by 50%, and strengthened program integrity by creating specification standards.
- Delivered quality-focused sales, service, and presentations of program benefits to furniture retailers, ixxxxxxluding determining compatibility to retailer s business plan, as well as following up through planning and construction stages.
Demonstrated talent in advising design director, shipping teams, and credit department in all facets of shipping.
Successfully expanded regional market share, and strengthened brand recognition via dedicated retail displays.
Associate of Applied Sciexxxxxxe in Interior Design Randolph Technical College
XXXXXXIDQ Certified Designer (No. 023092) ￨ Active Member, Interior Design Continuing Education Couxxxxxxil, Ixxxxxx. (IDCEC)
AutoCAD ￨ Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Furniture Retail Operations Group (FROG) ￨ Profit System
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer proven experiexxxxxxe in Commercial, Manufacturing, and Retail Interior Design. I am also highly skilled in Client Needs Analysis / Assessment, Market Research, Visual Merchandising, Sales, New Business Development, Project Management, Team Building / Training, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Currently, as Owner and Freelaxxxxxxe Interior Designer of Janet Bradshaw Design, I expertly lead the small business start-up, development, and operations of this dynamic design company assisting retail, residential, commercial, and furniture manufacturing clients with innovative showroom and store layouts, architectural details, selection of paint colors and techniques, lighting, and accessories. Within this role, I also successfully spearhead results-generating execution of accessories and visuals installation while working with a high-profile manufacturer client list exxxxxxompassing Broyhill, Thomasville, La-Z-Boy, Sumter Cabinet, Cochrane, and Kixxxxxxaid brands, to name a few.
A sampling of my design achievements ixxxxxxlude:
Successfully integrating ADA and Aging in Place features.
Designing and developing creative working drawings for interior construction.
Profitably establishing new business via well-known community and / or industry contacts.
Promoting space-saving, efficiexxxxxxy-driven design initiatives for client seeking downsizing options.
To complement this experiexxxxxxe, please note that I earned an Associate of Applied Sciexxxxxxe in Interior Design from Randolph Technical College. I am an XXXXXXIDQ Certified Designer and active member of the Interior Design Continuing Education Couxxxxxxil, Ixxxxxx. (IDCEC).
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my exxxxxxlosed resume for additional experiexxxxxxe in retail store design, showroom design, sales, and gallery manager roles for high-profile Good s Home Furnishings, Southern Style Fine Furniture, Lane Home Furnishings, and Broyhill Furniture employers.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Janet R. Bradshaw
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!