This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented data analyst possessing excellent project coordination and team collaboration abilities.
- Proven track record of analyzing complex data, developing accurate data models and generating thorough reports.
- Strong communication skills, key to identifying client requirements, establishing rapport and relaying pertinent project information to appropriate parties.
Quantitative Problem Solving
MS Office Suite
Dimension Data, Santa Clara, CA 2015-2016
IT Operations Data Analyst/Business Analyst
- Strategically identify client needs and make knowledge based recommendations regarding company cloud services.
- Conducted in depth data analysis; generated thorough reports and relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Reviewed data carefully to detect patterns; conducted logical data modeling accordingly.
- Tested various systems to develop innovative resolutions.
Microsoft, Sunnyvale, CA 2014-2015
- Served as key contributor to map making project, M1, with associated responsibilities including relaying information regarding bugs to appropriate Engineers and editing geographical tickets throughout various counties.
NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Mountain View, CA 2010-2011
- Gained valuable exposure to best marketing/research and development processes within a globally recognized company.
- Developed effective social media and print campaigns to raise awareness of multiple programs.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Corporate Finance), Minor in Communication Studies,
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA; 2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!