This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior Management Executive
Team Leadership ~ Business Analysis ~ Strategic Planning ~ Customer Relations
Project Management ~ Financial Analysis ~ Continuous improvement ~ Problem Solving
Vast talents in structuring business initiatives and leading unified teams to attain organizational goals in alignment with fiscal, market, customer, and quality criteria.
Strong experience in operations leadership, national account management, market analysis, pricing, customer relationship management, and engineering.
Highly skilled at defining, standardizing, and implementing business processes to maximize competitive positioning, organizational stability, financial growth, and profitability.
Expert at forging loyal business partnerships based on trust, credibility, and responsiveness.
Adept at seamlessly collaborating with key stakeholders and effectively prioritizing, coordinating, and steering initiatives to optimize productivity and achieve business performance goals.
Able to anticipate, troubleshoot, and swiftly resolve problems to avoid and minimize negative impact on operations, quality, and fiscal status.
Superior ability to integrate creativity and technical acumen with strategic purpose and direction.
Constantly strive to maximize profitability, cost control and sustainability through sharp forecasting, scheduling, problem solving and negotiating capabilities.
PepsiCo Food Systems/AmeriServe/McLane, Arlington, TX & Carrollton, TX 1994 to Present
Director of Operations (2014 to Present)
- Serve as primary contact for key personnel within Yum!/RSCS to ensure prompt resolution of any issues.
- Constantly prioritize projects and issues to optimize bottom-line business within McLane Foodservice.
- Analyze performance results among all distribution centers and convey explanations or feedback as appropriate.
- Interface with other management-level personnel to understand concerns and opportunities with Yum! customer.
- Frequently join forces with distribution center leadership to implement adjustments in processes or standards, and to ensure cohesive efforts.
Director of National Accounts (2004 to 2014)
Functioned as primary daily contact with Yum! Corporate and UFPC distribution personnel.
Participated on Yum!/UFPC project teams and in team meetings representing McLane Foodservice.
Steered projects and programs to improve McLane Foodservice efficiencies, reduce expenses, and tackle concerns and issues of Yum!.
Conceived methods to share McLane Foodservice successes with Yum!, further enhancing customer loyalty and retention.
Evaluated changes which could impact business, QA standards and profitability, and recommended optimum business direction.
Analyzed business opportunities such as A&W expansion as well as potential impact of changing fundamental distribution services such as converting to frozen pizza dough.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Employed pricing financial model to perform bid analysis for assessing new business opportunities.
Routinely conferenced with distribution center management to respond to concerns or communicate changes in process or standards as a result of discussions with Yum!/UFPC.
Relayed key information that may impede delivery to Yum! customers such as inclement weather and provided regular status updates.
Represented McLane Foodservice on key distribution task forces.
Pricing Manager (2002 to 2004)
Merged pricing responsibilities from three offices to one including hiring and training 18 new personnel.
Spearheaded all facets of pricing for Pizza Hut including competitive analysis, cost center plan, period reporting, contract compliance, and decision support.
Proficiently drove customer-specific pricing programs such as drop size discount program, rebate program, and mark-up caps.
Senior Market Analyst (1997 to 2002)
- Directed pricing team and pricing policies to maximize profitability for $1.3B customer (Pizza Hut).
- Delivered critical financial analyses to achieve specific and high-impact initiatives.
- Oversaw JDE system design and testing within department, guided conversion to JDE to improve pricing functions, and provided software training to staff.
Industrial Engineer (1994 to 1997)
- Championed capital / process improvements in the distribution center by devising and implementing sizing, layout and slotting changes, determining space needs for expansions, reviewing technological requirements, and negotiating with vendors to acquire rack and MHE.
- Applied dynamic talents in cost control to prepare financial justifications and administer budgets of capital appropriations.
- Formulated excess space profiles for distribution network and orchestrated opportunities to lease excess space with other Pepsi divisions, partners, and vendors.
- Defined facility strategies for 21 distribution centers including forecasts of future space needs, alternatives to expansion, and expansion opportunities.
Boeing Defense & Space Co., Irving, TX, 1990 to 1994
Master of Business Administration, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering Technology, University of Dayton, OH
Women's Foodservice Forum
JDEdwards, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Lotus 123, AmiPro, Freelance
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!