This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Accomplished Professional eager to contribute 25 years of experience to a progressive Field Piping Superintendent opportunity.
- Demonstrated leadership skills exemplified throughout multiple Foreman positons.
- Exposure to various welding processes.
- Possesses multiple UA welding certifications.
- Proven ability to promote safety throughout thorough oversight of daily operations and implementation of effective strategies.
Client Relationship Management
CBI, Co 2015-Present
Piping Field Coordinator, Welder
- Leverage strong leadership skills and hands on welding experience to oversee operations within combined cycle powerhouse.
- Serve as liaison between trade craft and client, key to promoting satisfaction and ensuring retention.
- Utilize subject matter expertise to successfully identify client needs and develop innovative solutions.
- Chief responsibilities include oversight of inventory, as well as analysis of packages and drawings.
- Ensure quality control by implementing effective testing initiatives.
CR Meyer Construction 2015
- Assumed integral position welding and installing stainless steel pipe within outage environment.
Hayes Mechanical 2015
- Contributed extensively to main steam valve replacement project, with associated responsibilities including rigging, fit up and weld out operations at cogeneration powerhouse.
- Responsible for welding 9% chrome and 100% x-ray.
Nooter Construction 2014
- Assumed key role as Welder on gas field pumping station.
- Contributed extensively to achievement of 100% xray to 1104 code.
NuWeld Inc. 2014
Night Shift General Foreman
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities throughout oversight of up to 50 direct reports.
- Strategically steered projects to on time completion, maintaining safety throughout all phases.
- Ensured efficiency throughout installation of piping system and related equipment.
Plumbers and Pipefitters Local Union #520 2000-2014
- Chief responsibilities included industrial and commercial pipe fitting, welding and heavy rigging.
- Gained valuable exposure to multiple work environments, including powerhouses, refineries, micro-processing plants and gas field industries.
James Craft and Sons, Inc. 1991-2000
- Filled multiple positions, focusing primarily on contribution to industrial and commercial pipe fitting.
Plumbing License & Apprenticeship; 1991-1995
ABC Apprenticeship Program; 1980-1984
OSHA 30 Certification
High School Diploma, Bedford Area High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!